Chapter 9 | Admittance

"Very gay [C. Name]"

"How dare you! I'm a bisexual thank you very much!"

Your cousin stated sassily as he flipped his non-existent long hair out of the way as your brother rolled his eyes at him in return, earning a chuckle to resonate from you.

"Anyways, since when did you guys start getting into first name basis?" [C. Name] asked as he casually grabbed a chair to sit in the makeshift circle surrounding you.

"Well, we wanted [Y. Name]-hyung to open up to us a little more so we hit it off from there!" Taehyung smiled happily as he turned to gleam in your direction, bringing some slight heat to your cheeks. "Really? That's good to hear! So what were you guys talking about during our absence?" [B. Name] smiled as he turned to hear his answer from you.

"I was explaining to them what happened while I was away all those years ago." You smiled wryly as you fiddled with your fingers as all gazes were on you. "Ah, I guess there's no point in keeping a secret after that incident a few nights before." [B. Name] chuckled dryly as he shook his head.

"Anyways, enough about remembering what happened. Hyung how are you feeling? And don't even think about lying." Your brother snapped out of his humorous persona as he looked at you with his firm statement. You smiled knowing there was no point in lying either way.

"You're basically crippled so I'm not leaving this room until you tell me how you're currently feeling."

"Alright, alright. I won't. I feel a little dizzy, my lower back is throbbing like crazy and I could really use some food in my system." You stated honestly. "Happy?" You also added.

"Very. [C. Name] go get another IV bag while I'll go get some Advil for our disabled family member."

"By the time I'm out of this bed, I'm going to backhand you to China. Don't forget I'm older."

"Really old too."

"[B. Name]!"

You huffed at your younger sibling as you glared at your brother who was currently occupied with trying not to drop the glass of water and pills in his hand as he laughed loudly.

"What're you laughing at?"

Your sister entered the room with a tray of food within her possession, terribly confused at why your cousin was on the floor laughing as he clutched a bag of IV to his chest whilst your brother tried to fight the urge to do the same.

"Sorry we were just-" [C. Name] tries to explain his actions but immediately burst into laughter.

"Whatever you found funny probably really isn't. I didn't know what humor was until I discovered memes." Your sister held her nose in the air. A small audible gasp could be heard from the three youngest brothers, also reminding you that they were still in the room. Oof.

A few more seconds and the two boys finally stop laughing. "Can I get some context?" Your sister turned to face her more reliable sibling as you smiled wryly in return. "They were just making fun of how old I am." You chuckled lightly. Your sister huffed as she turned to look at your cousin and younger brother as she walked to place the tray of food on a pull out table over your lap.

"I'll have you know that [Y. Name] here may be old-"

"Hey!"

"-but he most definitely looks way younger than both of you combined."

You went silent to let your sisters statement sink in before you swivelled your gaze to your fellow family members who only looked at [S. Name] in offense while the seven brothers on either side of you stifled their laughter.