Chapter 1 | Where Did You Go Hyung?

A butler stood from afar as he watched his seven masters play in the estates garden. "[Y. Name]-hyung!" A voice brought him out of his thoughts as a young boy named Jungkook ran up to him with a bleeding hand followed by his six older brothers. "What happened young master?" The butler asked as he squatted down to meet the young boys' height, his soft [H. Colour] hair swaying as he met his gaze. "I-I fell over" The young boy whimpered as tears began to cascade down his face while holding up his bleeding hand.

"Hush now, it's alright. Let's clean that up" [Y. Name] hushed the young boy before picking him up and carrying him to the medical unit of the mansion. "Is Jungkookie going to be okay?" A boy Jimin asks as he looked up at the older male in worry who carried Jungkook. "Is he?" Another one named Taehyung added. [Y. Name] nodded surely with a soft smile. "He'll be alright, I promise young masters." The butler assured before setting Jungkook down on the soft bed of the medical room.

"Please wait here, I'll go get the first aid kit." [Y. Name] told the younger boy before he went to go grab the said item from a cabinet and returning to the younger. He pulled out a cotton pad and a small bottle of rubbing alcohol before applying some of the liquid onto the pad and proceeding to gently clean the blood from Jungkook's hand. "I'm very sorry if it hurts" [Y. Name] apologises with a look of worry as he saw the younger boy whimper at the stinging pain he felt.

"Here Jungkookie! You can hold my hand!" The oldest out of the bunch, Seokjin, smiled as he climbed onto the bed beside Jungkook before he held out his hand for the younger to take. Jungkook took the hand and gripped it as the butler continued to clean up the injury as small whimpers left his mouth.

Minutes later, Jungkook was now hugging the butler with a bandaged hand as he sat on the bed, nuzzling his face in the older's chest. "Thank you [Y. Name]-hyung!" The said boy thanked the butler as he hugged him tightly. "Anything to keep you all healthy young masters" [Y. Name] smiled softly as he ruffled the younger's hair. "Wah~ Hyung you can do everything!" A mesmerised Yoongi spoke with amazement sparkling in his eyes.

[Y. Name] chuckled at this before petting Yoongi's hair. "Not everything young master" He chuckled before pulling away from Jungkook's hug. "Alright young masters, it's time for lunch" The butler informed the boys as he looked at his watch before leading the boys to the dining room.

 "Alright young masters, it's time for lunch" The butler informed the boys as he looked at his watch before leading the boys to the dining room

The next morning, the boys woke up and went through their usual day; Ear breakfast, go to school, come back, play. It was now the afternoon and the seven boys were hanging out in their large play room.

"Hey guys..." Namjoon spoke up as he looked up from his book to look up at his brothers. The other boys in the room looked up with a hum, their attention was now on the boy with the book.

"What's up Joonie?" Hoseok spoke up.

"Don't you think somethings missing?" Namjoon asked his brothers.

"Yeah, I know it but I just can't put my finger on it." Yoongi spoke as he looked up from playing with his spinning top.

"Yeah, I feel like we haven't seen someone today..." Jin joined in. "Wait I think I know what's missing!" Taehyung jumped up to his feet. "What is it Tae?" Jimin asked.

"[Y. Name]-hyung!"

All seven boys gasp as realisation hit them. They all stood up and ran to their fathers chambers. "Dad!" The oldest out of the bunch called out to his father as he ran through the doors followed by his brothers. His father looked up with a hum. "Yes?"

"Where's [Y. Name]-hyung?" Jungkook spoke up next. Their father put down the pen he was writing with as he looked up at the boys. "Ah, he left" He told the boys.

"What!?" All seven boys chorus in shock.

"You mean packed up and left?" Hoseok asked, their father nodding in response.

"Where?" Jimin spoke with a frown.

"He didn't tell me" His father explained.

"Will he come back?" Yoongi asked as all of their eyes were glazed with hope.

"Who knows" Their father sighed as he stood up.

"Only time will tell" He concluded before walking out of the room, leaving seven devastated young boys.

That night, the seven boys were sitting at the window sill, all thinking about the same thing

"Where did you go hyung?"

172 Words[Does Not Include A/N]

172 Words
[Does Not Include A/N]

Hi guys~!Thank you for clicking/tapping on this book, I hope this will quench your thirst for the series

Hi guys~!
Thank you for clicking/tapping on this book, I hope this will quench your thirst for the series.

If you haven't seen, I have a girl version of these series and no it's not a maid but it's in the realistic type of thing. You know?

So please do check it out as well I would very much appreciate it and make my efforts for writing these stories worth it.

I know this chapter is short due to only being 700+ words but a few of my other chapters I've prepared are at least 1000

So that's enough from me

ALSO

MY UPDATES WILL BE RANDOM
PLEASE RESPECT THAT I WILL NOT UPDATE WHEN I SEE
'Please update'
OR ON COMMAND

Thank you for understanding :3

Until then, I'll see you guys next time on the next chapter:

Several Years Later...