Chapter 7 | Can't Live Without You

Three days have passed since the incident. The seven boys refused to leave their butlers side not even for a second. They brought in blankets and fluffy pillows to inhabit the medical room, only leaving to retrieve something or to go to the bathroom. However, as Monday approached, they were forced to go back to attend school with reluctant demeanour's.

Black

Black.

"Am I dead?" You think as you look around the darkness. The only thing being illuminated was the spotlight to light up your position in darkness.

You vision is filled with a familiar moonlit hallway.

"This is.."

Before you could speak any further, you saw a younger version of yourself, a fluffy bunny plushie clutched within your small fists as the younger you hobbled through the hallway.

"Hey!" You tried calling out to your younger self but to no prevail, no response was issued.

You ran in front of the younger you to halt his journey only for him to pass through you. Then it finally hit you.

Twas the night your parents were kidnapped.

You began to run. Running to catch up with the younger you to the location of your parents' kidnapping.

"Let my parents go!"

You heard your prepubescent voice of your younger self shriek as you entered your parents room.

"Why would I do that?" A dark figure smirked as he held up the unconscious bodies of your bound parents.

"If you don't then.. Then"

"Then what? What can a boy like you do to stop someone as skilled as me?" The figure taunted before proceeding to laugh.

"You can't do anything." His voice echoed within the night before he disappeared out the window.

Thoughts began to creep up into your mind.

"I couldn't do anything."

"I just stood there."

"Childishly spilling threats."

"If only I was stronger."

The thoughts began to eat away at your sanity as a throbbing pain coursed within your body. Agonised whimpers and groans left your lips as you watched your vision fade.

The last image you saw was your younger self sobbing at the loss of your parents.