two. jungkook [f]

You spent eight weeks in Europe studying abroad for school. It was so fascinating to learn about new cultures all the while studying for something you are passionate about, but you so desperately missed your boyfriend. You two have never spent this much time apart before. Of course, Jungkook wanted to come visit you, but it just wasn't possible - he had no time. They were in the middle of making the final preparations of their upcoming album, as well as preparing for their big world tour, and he had to be focused with no distractions.

Jungkook doesn't know, but you are back in town. While the rest of the students stayed in Europe for a few extra sightseeing days before heading back to Korea, you made the spontaneous decision to come home early to surprise your boyfriend. Today was the first day of the tour, which kicked off here in Seoul. Your plan was to head to the stadium and surprise him after his solo performance.

After a long day of traveling, you finally made it to the venue. The staff happily greeted you and you were ushered backstage. The boys were already performing. You were sad that you missed the beginning of the show, but were happy to see your friends again nonetheless.

You waited in the dressing room until it was time for Jungkook's performance, as you didn't want to reveal the surprise since the boys are constantly rushing in and out of backstage throughout the set. You watch through the TV screen as Jungkook appears on the stage by himself and the crowd screams. Smiling, you leave the room and head towards the stage's entrance.

"Y/N!" you hear your name being shouted. Turning, you see six smiling boys. The members all rush over to you to greet you, surprised by the fact that you're here. You explain to them your plan and they gush over it.

"That's so cute," Taehyung beams. "He's going to be so happy to see you - you're all he talks about during practice."

You laugh at his remark. You couldn't blame him - all you did in Europe was miss your boyfriend. You two tried to talk as much as possible, but it was hard due to conflicting schedules and the time difference.

Jungkook's stage was nearing the end. Your heart was racing at the fact of reuniting again. You watched as he sang his last note, the crowd cheered, and he ran off towards where you were backstage.

He seemed so tired and out of breath as he got closer to you. But when he registered that you were standing back in front of him, he picked up his pace until he grasped you in his arms, the largest smile you have ever seen on his face.

"Y/N!" he exclaims loudly. The other members and the staff around you begin clapping at your reunion. You smile brightly, hugging him back just as hard and nuzzling into the crook of his head. You missed his scent so much and almost start crying at the fact. "I missed you so much, Y/N. I can't believe you're actually here right now."

"I missed you even more, that's why I had to come back earlier," you laugh. He breaks your hug and his lips latch onto yours. Your legs practically give out at the contact, but Jungkook's arms hold you in place.

"Not possible," he says, breaking the kiss and staring into your eyes.

You smile and give him one more hug. "Your stage was so good, Kook! I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks, baby." He kisses the top of your forehead.

You and Jungkook only got a few more seconds together before the staff forced him to leave, despite his protests. He gave you one last kiss before promising to catch up right after the show ended. You gladly sat through the rest of the show, cheering all the boys on. Around eleven is when the show ended. Jungkook quickly debriefed with the staff and the members before heading back to your shared apartment. Of course, you didn't sleep immediately, despite how tired you both were. You talked until after two in the morning, until you realized you both had early schedules tomorrow and decided it was best to sleep.

"I love you so much," Jungkook told you as you were wrapped in his arms. You smiled, happy to be back in his arms where you belonged.

✻✻✻✻✻

requests