CALL OF THE VOID

"Elena, if you could just shut the fuck up, that'd be wonderful

      "Elena, if you could just shut the fuck up, that'd be wonderful."

"Fucking hell, Damon, do you do anything other than drink and throw temper tantrums?"

"Stefan, she doesn't love you. Get over it. We have bigger problems than crying about whose dick is going in Elena."

"Bonnie, you need new friends. All you do is make shitty sacrifices and die for them. Go mingle with people who actually care about you. Not me, though. I'm a fucking bitch."

"Caroline, it physically pains me to say this, but I tolerate you a lot more than these other fuckers, and I want you to be with someone who isn't a cunt."

"Who the fuck invited Matt here? Matt, you have no purpose here. Please leave."

"Alaric, I want you to know that I've learned nothing from you in this classroom and I think you have a drinking problem."

"Jeremy, you're the last person I'd ever come to for romantic advice. You cheated on Bonnie with your dead, ex-girlfriend. Necrophiliac, much?

"This is Klaus? I'm definitely not impressed. And before you do your whole tantrum act and try to kill me, just know I'd literally just bring myself back just to shove my Louboutin heels up your ass."

"I think Rebekah is the most tolerable person here."

"Elijah, no one cares."

In which a teenage witch can't keep her mouth closed and involves herself in powerful, dark magic for fun.

WARNING: THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN AN IMMEASURABLE AMOUNT OF CURSING AND NSFW TOPICS. DON'T READ IF THIS ISN'T SOMETHING YOU'D ENJOY.