Yoongi waits for the man to continue, thinking that there's more. But Hoseok remains silent and he's also looking very nervous for some reason. "That's it?" the general asks, looking unamused. "I owe you because of that?"

Okay, yeah. Maybe the general has done things of a higher caliber than what Hoseok did for him, but then again Hoseok didn't really know what to say to make it sound convincing and—

"What do I owe you?"

He blinks. "What?"

Uncrossing his arms, the general scratches the back of his head. "I'm sorry for yelling at you yesterday," he mutters, not looking at Hoseok in the eyes. "An apology should be enough for that, but I don't know about the other thing. So what do I owe you?"

It's a ridiculous question, because Hoseok wasn't being serious. He didn't expect the general to give him anything, much less an apology (even though he did deserve one).

Now that he thought about it, wasn't the general too lenient with him? He literally does everything that Hoseok asks of him. He complains a bit and grumbles about it, yes, but at the end of the day he still does it.

Hoseok looks at him. Really looks at him. Looks at the way he's not looking at Hoseok in the eyes, (sometimes they do, but then they just look away), looks at the way that his cheeks are flushed pink.

It was absolutely adorable and Hoseok was feeling a tug at his heart strings.

"Hey, are you okay?" Yoongi asks, waving his hand in front of Hoseok's face.

He had to know. "Do you like me?" he blurts out, immediately regretting it once he see's the general's face of horror, face growing redder and redder as he takes a step back and then—

 Yoongi is darting across the courtyard.

What the— "Yah!" Hoseok shouts, running after him. "Yah! You can't just run off like that!"

The general is fast, but Hoseok is also fast. And knowing very well that his legs are longer than the other's he know he has an advantage.

He catches up and grabs him by the wrist. Yoongi turns on him and before Hoseok can even process what's going on, he's on the ground on his back, yet he snaps out of his stupor and grabs the general's legs before he has a chance to run again.

"What the hell?!" the general shouts, kicking his leg.

Hoseok isn't letting him go so easily. "Answer me."

"Why would I answer such a stupid—"

Hoseok pulls him down. Yoongi falls on his back and Hoseok gets on top of him before he can wiggle away. Both of them are huffing in air, both seeming out of breath, but Hoseok isn't going to give up so easily. "Answer me," he says again, looking at the general dead in the eyes.

The general is mad. Hoseok can tell because he's glaring at him despite the pink tint on his cheeks. "Why the hell are you even asking me that?!"

"Because you said you wanted a kiss from me!" Hoseok shouts back. "You called me handsome and mentioned my dancing and said that I could repay you those favors by kissing you and now I'm all confused because you're always so nice to me and need to know if you like me or if I'm just going crazy!"

Yoongi felt like he was the one that was going to go crazy. "Fuck," he says, "I didn't say that."

Hoseok's eyes narrow. "Yes. You did."

Yoongi opens his mouth, then closes it. Then opens it again and then frowns. "Fuck it," he hisses, "Fine, alright I—"

"Hoseokie-hyung!" Both of them freeze. That was Jimin. That was so Jimin's voice.