"Em, What the hell?" He picked it up before I could turn around. What was in my pocket to cause that?

"What?" I looked up and saw a juul in his hand.

"The pods halfway already, Em!"

"I don't even vape a lot." I muttered.

"Is this because of your friends?" He asked. "Em, I'll tell James."

"No! Please. I'll stop. I don't want him thinking about me like that. Or Grayson."

"Em, I just want you to stay healthy." He kissed my forehead and handed it back to me. I nodded. I then fixed my hair and makeup.

We then left the house.

When we got there the paparazzi were waiting. I groaned as we walked through.

"Don't pay attention to them." Grayson told me. It was so hard not to hold Ethan's hand or to show that I loved him! We ordered our coffee and talked and had a good time.

I got a text from a random number. I was confused so I clicked on it. It said, "Hey, Emma. I'm in LA for the weekend and I wanna meet up." I responded, "who's this?"

There wasn't an immediate response so I just turned it off and tried to listen to their conversation but my mind was there. I didn't get a new phone recently, and I got my number changed, so how would they know it's me?

My phone lit up and I grabbed it. I saw Grayson notice and I just smiled at him.

"It's Weston! Kalyn gave me the number!" Ohhh!

"Oh my god! You should have said something! I'm free then! Keep me in the loop!"

"I will!" He texted.

"Is Kalyn coming too?" I asked.

"No. She's busy at home. Next time though."

"Get off your phone!" Ethan said.

"We're trying to have an adult conversation! Join in!" Grayson said. They were obviously joking and I smiled too.

"Sorry! My friend was texting me." I put it upside down on the table and kept drinking my coffee. I couldn't wait to meet up with him!

We talked some more and then the twins had to go to a meeting. They dropped me off at home and Ethan pecked me on the lips before I left the car.

I realized I had to edit fast because it's been a week and I haven't posted. So I did that.

The rest of this week I didn't see the twins because they were busy and so was James, so the only thing I had to look forward to was seeing Wes again.

So the weekend came, and Wes took an Uber to my house so we could hang out.

"Hey, Emma!" We hugged.

"Oh my gosh! It's been so long!" I was smiling.

We hung out at my house and watched a movie.

"How's your family doing, Em?" He asked.

"They're good. We haven't really talked recently. I don't know." I shrugged. "And I know I should keep in touch but my moms kind of a bitch and my Dad's busy."

"You can at least try." He told me. I nodded.

"What's up, Wes? Why're you talking so much about family?"

"Well, my grandpa is sick. So that's the main reason I came out here. They said he has another year to live but as soon as I heard the news I came out." He admitted.

"I'm so sorry, Wes. I really hope he gets better." I nodded.

"Thanks, Emma." We hugged and then we finished the movie.

"I'm gonna head out now, Em." He smiled.

"Alright. And if you need anything, honestly, let me know. I'm here to support you." I nodded.

"Thanks." We hugged again and he smiled at me. We stared at each other in the eyes and I could tell he wanted to say something but he nodded and left.

I sighed and I was happy he came out here.

I sat at my iMac and started checking my emails. I had gotten so many sponsorship emails. I decided to make a video about all of the sponsors.

I decided to get things ready. They sent me some stuff about a week ago so I was gonna do a haul.

I fixed myself and then put the camera on my desk. I haven't opened any of this stuff yet. I organized them into piles based on where they're from and I put the sticky notes on the ground near them. I clicked the record button and I started.

"Hi! I'm back. Ummmm. Yeah. Today's gonna be a sponsorship haul. So get ready!" I paused. I checked my phone for like 5 minutes and then continued. I did the haul for a good hour, and obviously I was gonna edit it to be at most 20 minutes.

"I hope you guys liked all the stuff! But in all seriousness, thank you so, so much to all the sponsors that sponsored this video! Give this video a big thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe for more content! Bye!" I smiled.

I turned the camera off and I cringed. I wasn't looking forward to this video. Yeah I made jokes, but I didn't feel like they were quality. You know what I'm saying? I uploaded the video to my iPad and I started editing. I wanted to die! I took a deep breath and made myself some coffee.

It was all good until it reached 3 am. I legit started crying because I didn't want to do this anymore. I eventhally got through, luckily, but it was hard.
_____________________________