Chapter 20 - Oscar

After the meeting with Luis I gather my stuff from his office and thank him for it all.

He says he'll keep in touch and hopefully it all goes well. I then get in a cab and go on over to a hotel on the other side of town.

"Katalina," Oscar smiles.

"The odds we're both here in Barcelona at the same time," I smile before kissing him on the cheek and making my way into the hotel room.

I greet David when he makes it out of the bathroom, along with Thiago who tagged along.

"What are the three of you up to?" I ask as I sit down on one of the beds.

"Can't we all just come to visit a friend of ours?" Thiago answers.

I've worked with him before and he was a good friend too so God knows what's gonna happen with the four of us tonight.

"Friend? Are you surprising Neymar?" I ask.

"No, no, he knows we're here, he's having a party over at his place tonight," Oscar explains. "Were you not invited?"

"He doesn't know I'm here," I explain.

"Ah, so you can be the surprise," David smiles.

"Why are you here?" Oscar asks.

Hours later we're all getting ready and we take a cab to Neymar's house. David sits in the passenger seat up front with the driver and I'm sat between Thiago and Oscar. The cab driver had tears in his eyes with all the dumb jokes David kept trying to tell him in Spanish and Thiago, Oscar and I were talking the whole way there.

We finally make it and I take a photo of the driver with the three of them then we walk up the steps to the front door. I stand behind the three guys and I hear Neymar open up the door.

He lets out a cheer and they begin to hug him as they walk into his place. I'm left standing there in front of him and his face makes me smile.

"I was supposed to take you on a date when you came to visit," he simply says.

"Rain check," I smile at him before stepping into his massive house.

There's already a crowd of people in the place. People I don't know. I look for any of the guys I came with but can't manage to spot them.

I feel Neymar's hand on my back, the familiar feel makes me look to my left at him and he guides me to the kitchen.

"What do you wanna drink?" Neymar asks as I make my way to a stool and sit down.

"I'll have what you're having," I state as I lean over the counter to talk to him over the music.

He begins to pour me a drink and I hear a familiar voice ask for space to make his way to the fridge.

I turn and meet Messi's gaze and he smiles.

"Katalina, right?" He asks and Neymar looks up to pass him a bottle of champagne.

"Hi, yeah, how are you?" I ask him nervously.

"Good, thanks for asking, what are you doing here?"

"She had a meeting with Luis," Neymar answers for me as he places a glass in front of me.

"Ahh, hopefully it all went well," he smiles.

"Fingers crossed," I smile back.

"Now that I see you in a well lit place," Leo says, referring to the last time I saw him at the club. "I can see what Neymar's always talking about."