"What the fuck are you doing?"

Sky smiled at me seductively, "you know you want to, so let's stop pretending."

I jumped from the sofa and wiped my lips with the back of my hand, "I don't swing that way Sky!"

Sky got on all fours on the sofa, raising her ass high in the air, "I see the way you look at me Kiara."

I shook my head no, and backed away from her, "I'm strictly about dick! Eric's dick!"

Sky bit her bottom lip, looking me from my feet to the top of my bushy ponytail, "we'll see about that, won't we Kiara."

I waved her off, and made my way back to my bedroom. Eric was still sound asleep. I didn't know whether I should tell Eric about his home girl or not. I decided to go back to sleep, until it was time to pick up Ella from Ms. Cheryl's house.

I woke up and Eric had already left. It didn't surprise me one bit, he had always left before I even got up in the morning. I showered and flat ironed my hair, then put on some tight blue jeans and a long sleeve grey shirt. I opened my bedroom door, and Sky was standing there with an apple.

"How did you sleep Kiara." She asked me biting into that apple.

I shook my head out of irritation. "What do you want Sky? I'm going to pick up my baby."

She followed me down the hall. "Could I come with you. Eric thinks we should get to know each other."

"Does he know that you kissed me this morning?" I asked her turning back to face her.

Her face went blank.

"Exactly, leave me alone, I need time to think." I walked out of the door.

I drove to Cheryl and Leroy's house. I parked the car in front of the house, and got out. Ms. Cheryl was sitting in the front porch with Ella in her car seat. She smiled as soon as she seen me.

"Hi Ms. Cheryl!" I greeted walking on to the porch.

"Hey baby, it's some food in the house if you're hungry. And that child of mine is in the house."

I kissed my baby girl, and made my way inside to find Zana stretched out on the sofa still wearing the clothes she had had on at the party.

"Oh Zana, no, go and put some clothes on." I said covering my nose.

"Fuck you. I'm hung over, and I can't even move. Carson called me over so we can break the news to daddy before anyone else tells him." She said.

I pushed her over on the sofa so I could take a seat, "so it's true?"

Zana nodded, "I caught them in my bed."

I laughed at her, the faces she was making was funny, "no!"

"Yes! I don't know if I should've been mad that my brother was gay, or the fact that I had to throw out all my sheets."

I laughed imagining Zana walking in on Carson and Jason having sex. "Well, he's out of the closet now."

She held up a finger, "almost. He needs to tell my dad."

In walked Carson, and both of our eyes directed to him walking in the livingroom. "Well I should go, call me later on, I have to tell you something crazy."

Zana nodded, I went to the kitchen and fixed me some food and was on my way with my baby girl.

"Bye Ms. Cheryl!" I waved goodbye, "and thanks again."

"No problem baby. You stop by whenever you feel like it."

I strapped Ella into the back seat in her car seat, and headed back to Eric's place.