Android!Poland x Reader

"Oh dear," you whimpered, pressing your back against the metal door behind you. If it were not locked from the other side, you'd have turned around, thrown open the door, and run far away. This was not what you had signed up for--this is not what you thought you had signed up for! You weren't told what you'd be doing when you had joined a paid experimentation group. You thought you were simply going to be put through some medical exams, lots of surveys, and maybe even take some medication or placebos. But no; here you were in a room with something you thought of as rather dangerous and scary: aAn artificially intelligent humanoid robot.

        "Why did you said 'oh dear'?" asked the blond, whom was standing a few feet away from of you.

        "Because I'm afraid."

        The android before you tilted his head. His lips pulled down at the corners and his eyebrows furrowed. "Why are you afraid?"

        "I don't want to be here," you replied dismissively, not wanting to let the humanoid robot know you were afraid of him.

        "You are afraid because you do not want to be here?"

        "N-no," you stuttered.

        "I asked why you are afraid," stated the android. His head righted and his eyebrows relaxed.

        "I'm scared of A.I., okay?" you admitted. "And I'm stuck in a room with one."

        "Why are you stuck in a room with one?" asked the android. "Why not leave if you are scared of A.I.?"

        "I can't leave," you sighed. "Your creators want to see how you interact with humans and I'm the unlucky person who got stuck with you. I signed a contract stating I'd do whatever the company wants me to for a large sum of money, and I hadn't expected to be with a robot."

        "I am sorry," the android apologized. He frowned. "How can I make you feel at ease?"

        "You can't."

        "I can," he responded. "How can I make you feel at ease?"

        "I-I just said you couldn't. . . ?"

        "I can," insisted the blond android. "How can I make you feel at ease?"

        "Okay, okay," you relented. "Don't repeat yourself! It's getting really creepy."

        Another head tilt and furrowed brows. You wondered if he had any other facial expressions besides the typical blank look he wore when he wasn't looking like he was questioning what had just been said. "Okay. I will repeat myself less."

        You remained silent, hoping that a lack of response would keep the blond A.I. from continuing. You took this time to examine him more closely. His stature was around average height, at about five feet and nine inches. He had rather pale blond hair that was parted straight down the middle, the ends of which came to dangle just below his jawline. His eyes were a mossy shade of green. The clothes he wore were simple, just something the company who made him bought and gave to the android to wear.

        "My name is Feliks," stated the android without warning.

        You flinched back, body tensing. You were not expecting the A.I. to start speaking on its own with any verbal stimuli. Your mind then raced back to when you were told it had convinced itself it was named Feliks even though the company never actually gave it a name, and seemed adamant on everyone else agreeing to "his" name.