Yandere!2p Italy x Reader (Pt. 1)

People all have frightening things happen in life that could be compiled into a list of top five scariest moments, regardless of whether or not that person was brave or skittish. Some people's could be natural disasters, such a hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes, or large wildfires, that they experience for the first time--or just never get used to. For others it could be the tense minutes to months of not knowing whether their loved one will survive or not, or even if their loved one is still alive somewhere out in the world, far from home, or has been long dead.

    The beginning of the time you considered to be your scariest, was the 22nd of June, (last year).

   Why was this the beginning scariest time of your life? Well, it had been a typical day at your work. You stood behind the register of (favorite fast food restaurant) taking orders, when he came in. Everyone recognized him right away as the fearsome Italian criminal, Luciano Vargas, who was capable of hitting a person twenty feet away in the heart or brain--depending on his mood--without more than a glance to calculate distance and momentum needed to make the knife hit his mark.

    The minute he walked in, everyone froze, as if they had suddenly turned to fleshy statues. The people working the drive through quit talking, the people having lunch stopped eating mid-bite, and the people on register with you were left opened jawed in terror, causing the guests ordering to turn around and gasp in fear.

    Naturally, everyone who couldn't see him was curious of this sudden strange behaviour and the silence, and came to peek at what upset everyone else so. They too, froze in terror. Trays of food were dropped, drinks were spilled, and children whimpered, sensing the fear of the adults and the malice of the man who just came in.

    "Well are you all just going to stand there or will somebody take my order?" the Italian snarled, his bright, unnaturally hot pink eyes sweeping the entire restaurant that was visible to him.

    "What would you like, sir?" asked the manager next to you. She held her head high with calm authority, despite having to be as horrified as the rest of the people occupying the building.

    "What would I like?" Luciano repeated quietly. He thought for a moment with a finger on his chin, then pointed to you. "I would like for that bella ragazza to take my order, deliver it to me, and dine with me."

    You felt your stomach drop, and was sure the color drained from your face until you was as pale as a bed sheet. "Yes sir," was all you could manage as he stepped up to your register, people more than eager to get out of his wa. "What can I get for you?"

    "Hmm... What do you like best here, mia cara?" Luciano asked flirtatiously, looking you up and down.

    "I-I like (favorite dish), with (favorite side) and a (favorite soda) to drink," you whimpered softly.

    "I'll have that, per favore," Luciano replied with a small smirk.

    Nodding in submission, you quickly typed up the meal and set down a cup for the man.

    "Um, th-that'll be--."

    "Don't charge the man, (Name)," said the manager, Katherine. "Let him have it free. We don't want to cause any trouble."

    You nodded again and had Katherine swipe her card so Luciano would get a free meal. Most customers by now had quietly fled the restaurant in fright, and the ones who remained ate quickly before leaving as well.