Kenji Nakamura: The Grizzly Warrior

Start from the beginning

~Flashback Continues~

I was walking around the hallways, still being amazed at how big and cool the Sanctuary is, that is, until I bumped into someone, knocking him down. "What the hell! Watch were you're going!" the figure said as I stood up, dusting myself off. "Sorry, I didn't mean it." I said as the group of three boys looked at me.

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it." one of the boys said as they walk towards me as I walked backwards. "Didn't you know? We three are the strongest upcoming guardians here in the Sanctuary." another boy said as the last boy looked at me. "So, I advise that you apologize properly while you're praising us." he said as I cringed a little bit. "Sorry, but I don't acknowledge your so called strength, probably ask that to someone who is really desperate enough to do it." I said as this just got them angered.

"The nerve of this guy, lets show him how we deal with the guys like him." the boy said as the three of them activated their quirks, one with a hardening quirk that turns his body into a solid rock with small fire etched in them, the other boy has four arms seeing that he has a super strength type of quirk, and the last one was giving off a smirk, looking at him as he started to screech resembling into a banshee.

~Flashback Paused~

I broke away as I pant a little bit, feeling the frustration and anger building up within me as I pant a little bit. "I NEED MORE POWER!" I yelled as I charge at him again only to be met with another fire heading in my way. I made full contact with it as I growled in pain, making my anger even more build up as I feel my feral side taking over as my anger sits in.

"I need to show them...that I am strong enough to take you down!" I yelled as I charged again, jumping up as my claws swiped down, slashing it down on the teen, growling as I try to pierce it on his body.

~Flashback Continues~

"Learn your place!" one of the boy said as I lie down on the floor, battered and bruised at the assault that the three kids did, I saw my vision slowly slip up as a figure appeared in front of me. "Well, if it isn't the "Prodigy" so, what do we owe you the pleasure your highness?" the boy said as I felt that someone was picking me up.

"Are you alright?" he asked as I managed to let out a simple "Yeah." as I try to look at the figure, seemingly disregarding what the other boy had said. "Tch, typical Y/N always helping the ones in need, why don't you side with the top dogs like us?" he suggested as the figure glare at him coldly. "And end up with that attitude, no thank you." he said as he started to drag me somewhere only to be stopped by the same kid.

"What did you say?" he said as he lets me down and grabbed his wrist as he twist it hard and slowly putting him down to his knees. "I said, back off and don't ever hurt this kid ever again. Got that. Punk."he said as he picked me up again and went away from the trouble passing out in the process.

I slowly wake up and saw myself back from the same place as my parents were earlier, I sat up and looked around, seeing a girl looking at me as I got startled a little bit. "Thank goodness you're awake!" she said as I look at her, seeing my body in bandages as I saw another figure walking towards us. "Ah, how are you feeling?" the figure asked as I saw it was a boy.

I stood up and quickly bowed at him, noticing that he was the same boy that saved me from earlier. "Thank you very much, is there anything that I can do to repay you?"I said as I look at him. "No need to do that."he said as I look at him still. "Instead, why don't you introduce yourself, I didn't catch your name after all."he said as I let out a nod.