Step #1

I'm all by my self right now. Jimin is in his office working I think, so I have been in the living room kinda just sitting here. I have to think of an actually decent plan to get out of here. Somehow every time I try escape he finds me without fail. I'm honestly not sure how he does it, but I feel like figuring that out is the first step to leaving this place.

For starters I don't think it would be a good idea to leave on foot because I don't get anywhere fast enough. So I'm going to have to steal his car. The other day I over heard him talking about these cameras on the outside of the place so I'm going to have to figure that out too.

As I'm trying to formulate a plan in my head my body shifts a little and I feel something hard and metal on my body. I stand up and look around for something but don't see anything. I look up at the mirror across the room and see something on my collar bone.

I walk towards the mirror and see what looks like a tracker. Ok well I guess that explains most of my questions then. So not only do I have to figure out a way to get this tracker off me but I also have to figure out how to turn off those cameras outside get the keys to Jimin's car find a place to go and distract Jimin long enough to actually accomplish all of this.

This all would have been so much easier if I was ugly and a mean bitch. At least then Jimin never would have " fell in love" with me, at least that's how he puts it. I feel like I've seen where he puts his car keys before. The only problem with that is he puts them somewhere different everyday so I have to pay really close attention.

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I guess Jimin is done in the office. He reaches the last step and walks toward the doorway of the living room scanning it before his eyes land on mine and he walks toward me with a smirk on his face. He plops himself down next to me and wraps his arm around my waist and leans my head into his shoulder.

" Hey jagi"

" ..."

"What have you been doing while I was working?"

"..."

He sighs and then pushes me so that I'm under him on the couch. I can tell he's starting to get frustrated with me.

"Princess, you better start talking otherwise I'll start to get angry"

"Oh no I'm sooo scared"

" You should be"

Then in the blink of an eye he lays on top of me and starts hugging me asking me about my day.

"But anyway jagi how was your day today?"

"It was fine"

"Ok come on let's go to bed, you look tired"

"..."

We get to our bedroom and I lay down once I've changed into my pajamas. After about a minute Jimin lays down next to me. I turn my back to him and scoot to the edge of the bed. However he doesn't get the hint and just moves closer to me wrapping himself around me and placing his head in the crook of my neck.

And that's how we fall asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: I finally published another chapter. Midterms are over so I'll try to post more on here.