Pillows

I woke up the next morning still soo tired. Who knew hide and seek would be so much work. i turn over in bed and look to see Jimin sleeping.

He looks so adorable when he sleeps. Pfft I mean... what? Who said that?

Anyway, I just can't stop staring at him. He looks so calm and comfortable. So, after a few more moments of staring and being a creep, I try and go back to sleep. Believe it or not I have a pretty rough time trying to go back to sleep in the mornings. So, I figure that it would be fine if I just snuggle up to Jimin's chest so I can fall asleep. I mean, would he really mind? Probably not. Trying to get comfortable again, I snuggle into Jimin's chest.

He's so warm too, I should be able to fall back asleep soon.

As I'm laying comfortably in his chest, I feel arms snake around my waist. I turn around and see Jimin, wide awake, with a big ass smirk on his face. He places his hand on my cheek, gazing at me lovingly. As I stare right back, I realize where I am, who I'm with, and what I'm supposed to be doing. Instead of laying here with this-don't get me wrong really attractive-psycho, I should be trying to find ways to escape.

"How did you sleep?"

"I slept well, with you next to me"

Ugh, why is he so cheesy?

"Great"

"How did YOU sleep?"

"Ok"

"Just ok? Not amazing? Not even fine? Just...ok?"

"Yeah"

He leans closer to me, our lips a centimeter apart.

"Are you sure?"

I've never tried to hold so much blush back in my life. Because to be honest that was the best sleep I've ever had and it's all because he was there.

"Uh..yeah I'm positive."

I try to get closer to the other side of the bed, so that I'm farther away from him, but right when I start to scoot away from him, he pulls me right back.

"And what exactly do you think you're doing princess?"

Ugh that nickname...it just gets me every time man.

"Trying to get as far away from you as physically possible."

"Oh really? Well then good luck with that princess, because I'm going to be with you for awhile."

I turn my body so my face is in the pillows and groan in disgust at what he just said. I can't stand being with this psycho for even 5 minutes without going completely bonkers. I continue to groan into the pillows, only because there's nothing else I could do about it.

"If you keep groaning like that I'll get turned on."

I immediately stopped groaning.

"Aww come onnn I was just starting to get excited."

"You're such a pervert, I hope you know that."

"Only when I'm around you do I ever become my best self princess."

Damn, if this is his best self I don't wanna see his worst self.

I gotta get out of here.
.
.
.
.
A/N: heyyy so I know that it's been a while but I'm back and that's all that matters. I may or may not post another chapter this week, we'll see. I hope you all have a great day/night. BTW MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄🎁