I Give Up

A/N:I would recommend listening to Singularity while reading this but I'll tell you when to start it.

.

.

 I wake up in a bed. I tiredly open my eyes a little more an look around definitely not knowing where I am. I try to get up so I can walk around to look more until I realize that my wrists are tied to the bed post. I start freaking out a little bit I still don't know where I am, how I got here, and who brought me here. I feel so drained of energy. I just want to cry. I wish someone would just give me answers.

I start to feel wet drops rolling down my cheeks, I then realize that I'm crying. I feel like I'm breaking into a million pieces. I didn't realize that while I was crying an ocean, the door opened and in walked Jimin. I then realized he was here and started crying even more. He ran over to me immediately regretting tying me up. 

As he untied the ropes around my wrists my tears never stopped for a second. It felt like I was punched in the gut, kicked in the ribs, and slapped across the face. I was finally undone from my restraints and I couldn't help it I needed someone to help me and he was the only one there and the only one to be willing. So I fell into his waiting embrace, and dampened his shirt with my tears. I could feel his warm arms wrap around my waist and his love for me radiating as bright as the sun.

A/N: Start Singularity now :)

"J-Jimin..."I stuttered.

"Shh..just calm down for a second."

After a few more minutes my tears finally slowed down and I was ready to talk still clinging to him for my life.

"Jimin"

"Yes princess?"

Why do I get butterflies when he says that?

"I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"Everything..."

I felt him kiss my head as a soft blush arose on my tear stained cheeks. I suddenly realize something. 

I really like him.

"Jimin?"

" Hmm?"

I felt the calming vibrations from his chest as he spoke as we were just sitting there enjoying each other's company. Whether he knew that I liked him too or not.

"Jimin...I give up...my body...its all yours."

I felt him freeze. Shit, did I mess up.

I felt him push me down onto the soft sheets on the bed. I want this, I want him. I suddenly felt his soft, smooth lips on mine. It's such an addicting feeling and I don't think I'll be able to get enough of it. I never want to let him go. I hope he feels the same.

His lips suddenly move down from my lips to my neck making me squirm a little making me bite my lip trying to hold back the sounds trying to come out. He goes down to my collar bone kissing and sucking making dark marks every place his lips travel. All I feel is utter Euphoria, (Sorry Kookie :l)however the only thing I'm wondering is why isn't he questioning my sudden change in attitude compared to  a few days ago. Does he know?

He then comes back up to my lips kissing them a few times, then pulling away.

"Y/N...do you really want this? Because once I start I don't think I'll be able to stop."

" Jimin...please give me this."

He then pinned my wrists gently above my head. I love how gentle he is with me. It makes me feel so cared for..so protected. Why was I running away in the first place? I've needed this all along. I've needed Jimin all along. I just haven't realized it until right now. I then felt him lean in close to my ear and whisper something.

"Get ready princess, it's going to  be a while"

I turn my head and look at him seeing the sexiest smirk I've ever seen.

He then started taking off my shirt not wasting any time in taking it off. My bra coming off quickly after that. I felt him kissing my breasts as he was also sliding off my shorts. His lips traveled down my ribs and past my belly button getting to my panty line. Hovering there for a few extra seconds he looked up at me, lust swimming in his beautiful eyes. 

"Are you really sure about this?"

"Of course I am."

Going back down he took off my underwear with his teeth, which by the way is better than heaven itself. Once my underwear was completely off, he then took off his shirt his pants following after that. I don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life. He crawled back on top of me and  kissed me one last time before he moved my underwear aside.

.

.

.

A/N: I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter! Also LOVE YOURSELF IS A GIFT FROM THE GODS!! You can really hear the emotion in all the songs and it's a really beautiful and meaningful album. Just like the other ones. See you in the next chapter :)