Hide And Seek

" I mean I guess, sure why not."

"Perfect~"

"I volunteer to count first, ok princess?"

" sure..."

"I'll count to thirty, that should be enough time."

"1"

FUCK, WHERE AM I GOING TO HIDE? I SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS!
"10
At this point I'm just aimlessly sprinting around the house. Because that's definitely not wasting time at all.
"15
OOOOO I KNOW, I CAN HIDE IN THE BEDROOM CLOSET
"20"
I sprint up to the bedroom and throw myself into the closet trying to be a silent as humanly possible.
"30..ready or not here I come~"

Fuck, this is terrifying

"Oh and y/n by the way, it's hide and go seek tag"

I didn't sign up for this

I finally calmed down my racing heart beat. Only to hear him going up the stairs. I hear him slowly walking around one of the rooms. Wanting to trick him I opened the closet door. With my stealth mode now activated I can do anything. So, like a ninja I quietly but quickly slid down the railing of the stairs to avoid any extra noise. I rush to the living room and hide behind one of the couches.

Jimin's POV

Hmmm, I wonder where she is. I've checked all of the upstairs rooms and can't find her so I think I'll go downstairs and check.

Y/n's POV

I can hear him coming back down the stairs. So I quietly listen for his movements. I hear him going to the kitchen, which is pretty far from where I was so I let out a little sigh. Then, I look to my left and see a smirking Jimin. I scream and run as quickly as I can up the stairs to the bedroom, Jimin hot on my heels. I reached the bedroom door and slammed it shut, not forgetting to lock it behind me. I then run over to my previous hiding spot in the closet and close that while also locking it.

I hear the bedroom door open, the only thing I can hear is soft foot steps headed towards the closet. I hold my breath, too scared to do anything else. When all of a sudden the door swings open and there stands Jimin looking at me with a victorious gaze. He grabs me and clasps his arms around my waist leaning my head into his chest.

"I win"

He says before pulling me into one of the most passionate kisses I think I've ever had with anyone.

.
.
.
.

A/N: I have gifted you with a double update because I care 😊💜