Warm Breaths & Constellations

I turned around and not so surprisingly way a pissed off Jimin with a sense of worry and lust hidden in his eyes. 

"You know its pretty impressive that you escaped so quickly let alone last this far."he said

"Not really I just left when I knew the door was unlocked, its not like I picked a lock and took a long journey just to get here you know"I retorted

"Well I hope you enjoyed while you could because we're going back"

"yeah, sorry but that's not going to happen"

"You know I tried to be nice but I guess sometimes you just bring out the worst in me"

He then shoved me to the dusty wall. His hands on either side of my head as he started leaning into me. He had his mouth so close to my neck I could feel the warm breaths on my neck. Why am I liking this? Why do I not want this to stop? Slowly moving his head up to my ear he whispered seductively.

 "Why don't you just come back to me we can stop arguing and start doing something more...active"

I tried to push him away but he was too strong for me. So I ducked under his arms and ran as fast as I can.

"Y/N YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER. WE'RE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER. I'L ALWAYS FIND YOU!"

I couldn't think I just kept mindlessly running.

Time Skip Brought to you by Jibooty ;)

It's dark now. I hope that I lost Jimin but sadly I never know when he might turn up. I try to take my mind off of him and just look up at the sky. I've never seen something so beautiful. It looks like someone spilled glitter in the sky and left it there. I suddenly feel everything catch up with me. I basically ran the whole day of course I'd be tired. It also doesn't help that I stayed up the previous night because of thoughts of Jimin trying to do things.

I try my hardest to just keep my eyes open. At least until I can find somewhere safe to rest for the night...well morning. My eyelids keep trying to shut without me allowing them to. As I struggle to stay conscious I hear a rustling noise. However, I'm too tired to even give it any attention.

Finally I give up on trying to stay awake and just let my eyelids fall. As I pass out, before I can hit the ground I felt arms around my waist. Too tired to even care who it is I just fall deeper into my dreams and snuggle into their arms for comfort.

.

.

.

A/N: I'M BACCKKKK!! Hello I finally found a time to write (Your Welcome) I will definetly write more frequently now that school is ending in like 20 days. Anyway I hope you all enjoy the story this far and have a wonderful day/night or whatever time of dayit might be for you! Annyeong!!