ENDING

BREAKING NEWS

BTS and TWICE was seen at the Starbucks in Jeju Island. K netizenz said that they are dating. It's not been sure if they are dating because they just live in the same house for a collaboration but there's a chance that they are dating because Twice's dating ban is lifted since last year. what do you guys think?

-I think they are dating

-Ew no Blackpink is more suitable
for BTS than Twice

-No BTS are dating Red Velvet

-Yie If they are dating I will still support BTS

-No Twice is so talented that they don't deserve to date BTS

-No BTS are Kings and Twice is a Trash.They suit for each other

-Glad for them

BREAKING NEWS
JYP AND BIG HIT CONFIRMED THAT OTHER MEMBERS OF TWICE AND ALL BTS MEMBERS ARE DATING EACH OTHER.ITS TZUKOOK TZUYU AND JUNGKOOK, TAESANA SANA AND TAEHYUNG, JIMINA MINA AND JIMIN, MOSEOK MOMO AND HOSEOK, YOONGYEON NAYEON AND YOONGI,CHAEJIN JIN AND CHAEYOUNG AND NAMHYO JIHYO AND NAMJOON CURRENTLY DAHYUN AND JEONGYEON ARE NOT DATING ANYONE RIGHT NOW.

-I bet Dahyun and Jeonyeon are dating secretly right now

-All of my ships has come true

-No Ewwww I will now unstan BTS for wasting my Blackpink for those ugly girls

-Tzukook!!!!!!!

-my Dahmin heart is aching so 💔

-Jennie is more suitable for Teahyung than that Shyshy Girl

-Noooo I will not allow that I will sue that Tzuyu

-I am happy for BTS AND TWICE☺

-When is the wedding? 😂

-No Jungkook has a crush on IU though

-Fake Newsssssssss

Author POV
They all watched the news and they are really shocked.

"How did JYP number and Bang nim kniw?"Jihyo ask them worriedly."Maybe they are secret CCTV cameras here"Tzuyu said as she look around the room. "No there's no CCTV cameras because when we first came here I checked the whole house if they're is a CCTV cameras "Jungkook said as he put his arms around Tzuyu's waist.

Then someone called on Namjoon's phone.After the call Namjoon went to the living room and said  "Girls and Boys our manager call us and she said that we need to go to the JYP building at JYP nim's office so let's go"Namjoon said as he looked at them worriedly. "What if they get mad? "Sana ask. "No I think they will not get mad because are dating ban had lifted and same as BTS"Mina said and give her assuring smile.

TIME SKIP...........

"So we call you all here because we found out that you guys are dating"JYP number said while pointing at the girls except for Dahyun and Jeongyeon.

"We just announced it because I don't want that dispatch will announce it instead of us"Bang number said to them.

"So we we are happy for you guys"JYP nim said that make all of them smile. "BANGTWICE FOREVER! "Taehyung shouted that make us laugh because he fall off of his chair.

"Yeah BANGTWICE FOREVER! "Dahyun shouted.

Then they all shouted even their CEO BANGTWICE FOREVER!!!!!!!!