FAN COUGHT

JUNGKOOK POV
we are here in the living room watching Kdrama because they all vote for it especially Jihyo Noona and Nayeon Noona when I notice there's someone missing and it's MOMO, TZUYU, SANA and MINA. "Guys let's look for Momo, Tzuyu, Sana and Mina because they are not here tell it to Taehyung and Jimin hyung"I said to Hoseok Then he nodded then he tell Taehyung and Jimin hyung "Ummmmmm we will go to our room"I said they just nod.

TZUYU POV
Mina, Sana, Momo and I that we will go to the dance room so we can dance our favorite songs "Unnie let's go? "I ask they nod When we arrived first we choose a song "Momo Unnie can you dance I need you girl by BTS? "I ask Momo "Sure"She said.

(Just pretend that they are in the dance studio without JEONGYEON NAYEON DAHYUN CHAEYOUNG JIHYO😇)

"your such a great dancer Unnie when did you learn that? "Mina ask "I learn the dance since the dance practice is posted on YouTube "She said "Wait meaning your updated to BTS even we are enemie in the past"Sana said "Yeah yeah I admit it"She said making us laugh. "Let's dance FIRE from BTS"I said and we stand up and dance.

We dance and I feel that someone is looking us and when I turned around I see..........