EMBARRASSMENT

TZUYU POV
I open me eyes a little then I closed it back then I get out of my bed still closing my eyes and I stand up and said "Good morning Universe"I said I heard some giggled and I open my eyes and I see the boys giggling at me so I layer down and cover my face because of the embarrassment that I made "I think You really have a good sleep "Jungkook said I just nod then I wake up Mina.

MINA POV
I feel someone is shaking me so I sit up from my bed but still closing my eyes and I said "Good morning Lovely World"I said I opened my eyes and I see Tzuyu and Boys giggling "Ahhhhhh"I said"wow maybe you have a good rest too like Tzuyu"Jimin said "Wait what did Tzuyu do? "I ask then Jungkook Imitate it "Haha you are much embarrassing "I said then Tzuyu glared at me "OK let's wake up Sana Unnie"I said

SANA POV
I feel someone is shaking my bed so I wake up and said "Good morning world and squirrels "I said while my eyes are closed when I open my eyes I was shock that the boys are here I covered my face with my pillow "You didn't tell me that the boys are here"I said "Because you didn't let us speak you just straight burst in words"Mina said "Let's just wake up Momo"I said that nod.

MOMO POV
I feel someone is shaking my body and bed I just sit up and closing my and said "Good morning Universe and Jokbal"I said.Whan I open my eyes I see the boys and girls giggling at me "OMG!!!!! "I shout then I cover my face with my blanket "Unnie now my ears hurt"Tzuyu said "Good morning Universe with Jokbal Haha"Sana said making me glared at her "You four have a great sleep"Hoseok said "What did the girls to make you said that the girls have good sleep to? "I ask then they explained and imitate it "Haha Tzuyu is more embarrassing "I said then Tzuyu glared at me then we do our morning routines.