VACATION (ENDING PT 1)

AUTHOR POV
(Warning:LONG CHAPTER)
They all arrive in Jeju Island Happy and Excited. "I'm back Jeju Island! "Taehyung shouted making the others chuckle. "Pabo!"Jimin shouted at Taehyung and Taehyung just chuckle making the others look at him weirdly."Are you describing yourself Hyung? Haha Jiminie Pabo!"Taehyung said and a little bit shouted at him making all of them laugh leaving Jimin glaring at Taehyung.

"Where we will go first Mall or Hotel if we go to the Mall we can leave our bag in the car that we rented"Jihyo said. "So Hotel or Mall? "Namjoon ask and the boys answer Hotel and the girls answer Mall. The boys and girls look at each other."Can we go to the Mall pweaseeeeee"Tzuyu said and the girls nod act cute too. "But we are tired"The boys said in sync.

"Girls call the boys"Mina said making the boys look at Mina. "Who boys? "Jimin asked curiously. "Well we have close friends here who is a group of boys named Stray Kids (So in this story Stray Kids will not be a K-pop group but just a group of friends of TWICE) and we haven't met for years because you know we are now busy because we are a K-pop girl group now"Mina explaned."So yeah you don't really need to go with us because we also want to meet them again"Tzuyu said making the boys shake their heads. "No Jagi we will go with you"Jungkook said to Tzuyu. "Yes we will come"Taehyung said "Ehhhh bu-"Sana was cutted by Jimin. "No but's"Jimin said.

"Ehhhh but why? "Jeongyeon ask."We just want to come now"Namjoon said. "But all of you said that your tired so all of you can rest"Jihyo said. "No we are not tired okay"Yoongi said.

"OK Fine"Nayeon said. "So let's go? "Dahyun ask.They all nodded.

NAYEON POV
So we all arrived in the mall and we are searching for a store to go in.

"Unnie let's go to the accessories store"Chaeyoung and I just nod because I want some new accessories too but I will tell Yoongi first."Gummy Bear I will go to the accessories store with Chaeyoung"I said to Yoongi. "OK Bunny but tell your members that we boys will wait at Starbucks.Ok?"Yoongi said to me.I just nod. "Girls! "I called. "Yes Unnie? "Tzuyu asked. "Yoongi said that after we done shopping we will meet them at the Starbucks".They all just nod.

Now I'm gonna buy some accessories for me. Just for me because all of my favorite accessories is gone missing. I don't remember where did I put it.Huhuhuhu it was so expensive.

I see a shimmering golden necklace with a Blue heart in the middle.I was going to take the necklace when I feel a another hand at the necklace. When I look at him.

It's Yoongi

"Yoongi? ""Nayeon? "

"What are you doing here? I thought you were at Starbucks waiting for us"I asked him. "Well I let them go first because I want to buy a necklace for you"Yoongi said while scratching his nape. "Awww How sweet of you but I want this necklace "I said while pointing at the necklace."I know I will pay it"Yoongi said and get the necklace. "Yah Oppa I will pay it"I said.

"No I will pay it"He said. "But it-"Yoongi cut me off by putting his index finger on my lips. "No buts Nayeon"He said as he pay the necklace.

We go outside and and I said to him "Thank you so much Jagi "with my bunny smile. "No it's nothing. OK I need to go.I will now go to the boys. Be careful "Yoongi said as he kiss my forehead and I just nod. "OK bye Jagi "I said to him as I waved my hand.He just waved my back.

So after that I looked for my other members because I think they are done shopping but I'm not sure for Mina,Tzuyu or Sana because they take a million years to shop like last time they take 5 hours to shop like 5 hours well we just take for 2 hours so we just wasted our 3 hrs to wait for them huhuhuhu😢😢😢😢.