DANCE

NAMJOON POV

We are in the room with awkward silence but I break it"We are really sorry guys we didn't mean to bully you"I said"We don't need your sorry guys because we don't accept a sorry when it's a person that have a big fault"Jihyo said "But we change"Yoongi said"oh really you change but not believing it"Nayeon said"Lets go outside unnies because I'm tired of hearing SORRY"Chaeyoung said. They left "They are really savage now"Yoongi said"and they are pretty when your close to them"Jin said"Wait do you have a crush in any of Twice members? "I ask"No I do....don..... don't have a crush on their members "Jin said "If you said so"I said and smirk.

SANA POV

We are here in living room waiting for the other because Ms Eunha have something to say.A few seconds all of us have arrived "OK we will go to the dance studio so follow me. We all nod. When we arrived in the dance studio are expression was shock because it's big "So big"Momo said "I could practice here whole day "Hoseok said but we ignored it. "You will practice dancing and Your group will be the same as your roommates "Maybe this is not bad after all"Jeongyeon said "Just for you and Dahyun"I said.We are in the big circle and we will gonna pick what we will dance."What dance choreography do you want guys"Taehyung said"Hmmmmm......maybe a hard choreography"Momo said"I agree with Momo"Hoseok said"Ok will be our music? "Tzuyu ask"Maybe don't wanna cry by Seventeen "Taehyung said"Sure"I said but when I look at his face he is blushing that's strange.

TZUYU POV
"it's really hard because I just drop a thousand of sweat"I said"Its not that hard"Momo said"Your the main dancer and you started dancing since 3 years old"Mina said but the boys giggled "Why are you giggling? "I said in a cold mood" Mianhe Mianhe"Jungkook said. He is cute wait what am I thinking.