GOING TO JEJU ISLAND?

JIN POV
Its 5:30 in the morning and I'm cooking Bacon and Pancakes for our breakfast. "Good morning Hyung "Someone said when I turned around I see Jungkook backhugging Tzuyu.

"Good Morning Oppa"Tzuyu said with a emberassing smile.

JUNGKOOK POV
I wake up because Tzuyu wake me up and I'm cuddling her. Yes, I sleep with her because Jimin,Hoseok and Taehyung even cuddling there partner's its anfair if I would'nt cuddle my beloved yoda so yeah. "Kookie wake up"Tzuyu said while pinching my cheeks. "But I still want to cuddle you"I said while pouting.

Tzuyu just roll her eyes.She get up on bed and I did too but I just backhug her while going to the place that she will go. I see Jin Hyung cooking so I greet him"Good morning Hyung"I said still backhugging Tzuyu."Good Morning Oppa"I heard Tzuyu said.

"Jungkook I want to seat in the dining room"Tzuyu said.I pouted at her and let her seat in her seat in the dining room ."What is our breakfast? "I ask. "Bacon and Pancakes"Jin said I just nod.

"Kiwi and Kookie please wake up other the others"Jin said when I look at Tzuyu.I see a smirk plastered on her face so I smirk too. "Kookie let's the pan and the big spoon now"Tzuyu said and I nod.

Now we are here in the hallway ready to wake them up.
"In a count on 3"I said she nod

3

2

1

BANG BANG BANG BANG
BANG BANG BANG BANG

"Its too early! "Taehyung complained
"My dream is ruined "Sana complain
"Its still freaking 6:00!!!!!!"Yoongi complained loudly as always
"Get ready for your punishment later"Yoongi said while pointing at us Tzuyu"Don't punish us! Punish Jin Oppa! "Tzuyu shouted Yoongi just roll his eyes and go backs to his room.

"So what's our breakfast for today? "Momo ask Jin. "Ummm Bacon and pancakes"Jin said while putting the plates in the help of Jihyo and Namjoon.

"No Jokbal? "Momo ask while pouting "Momoring its too early to have Jokbal "Hoseok said while getting his bacon.

After we eat we all sat in the couch and watch some Movies like Horror and Comedy or Romance.

"Its so boring!!!! "Tzuyu shouted
"What do you want to do? "Jungkook ask while  wrapping his arms around Tzuyu's waist."I want go out"Tzuyu said.

"I agree its too boring and we don't have schedule for 4 days "Dahyun said
"Well I have an idea "Taehyung said while raising his right hand. "I hope its not one of your crazy idea "Jimin said but recieved a punch from Taehyung.

"Its not  a crazy my idea is we will go to Jeju Island. Is that an crazy idea smol hyung? "Taehyung said and ask. Jimin just roll his eyes.

"Its a good idea Oppa "Dahyun said while giving a thumbs up. "I agree with Taehyung Oppa"Chaeyoung said.

"First let's ask the leader.Can we all go? "I ask while making puppy eyes."Why would we say no its boring here "Jihyo said and chuckle."Yay"Tzuyu,me,
Taehyung and Sana shouted. "Please shut your mouth because someone is trying to sleep here.Please a respect to the sleeping man"Yoongi said and sleep again.

"Ok sleep early and pack all your stuff tonight.Wait did you ask our manager? "Jin said and ask Namjoon

NAMJOON POV
"On sleep early and pack all your stuff tonight.Wait did you ask our manager? "Jin said and ask me.

"Wait I'm gonna inform him"

I take my phone and text our manager

ME:Good morning can all the boys and Twice can go to Jeju Island tomorrow?

MANAGER:For how many days?

ME:For 4 days

MANAGER:Ok I will allow you boys but first I will ask Twice's manager just wait for a minute.

             5 minutes later

MANAGER:Twice's manager allows Twice to go but take care of them and your members.

ME:Ok Thank you. Bye

           END OF CONVO

"Do they agree? "Jihyo ask I nod. "Ok.Don't forget to pack your things and sleep early "Jihyo said all of us nod. I will just inform Yoongi later.

TO BE CONTINUE..........