MAKNAE'S PLAN

TZUYU POV
I woke up early because it's still 5:30 AM the others is still drifting to their dreamland and I just realize that Jungkook is not here so I go outside of our room looking for him and I saw him in the kitchen eating cereal.

"Hungry eh"I said to him he was startled

"Yup I'm really hungry,Do you wanna eat?"Jungkook ask "Sure"I said making my way to him and seat beside him.

"Jungkook Oppa I have a plan for our Unnies and Oppa's"I said "What is it? "Jungkook ask "Let's prank them"I said "But how? "He ask "Let's set our phone into a fire alarm and let's act like there is really fire then we just said to them that we pranked them"I said. "You are so smart"Jungkook said "But Mina Unnie is more smart"I said "Let's start our plan"Jungkook ask "OK ready your alarm and let's go to their room you go to Namjoon Oppa room and I go to our room"I said then we stand up in our position the alarm is now on "Unnie Oppa!!!!!! There is Fire!!!!!!! "I shout I heard Jungkook too shouting.

"GET YOUR THINGS!!!!!! "jihyo said

"I DONT WANNA DIE!!! "taehyung said making me giggled.

"GET MY JOKBAL!!!!!"Momo said

"CALL A FIREMAN!!!!! "Sana said

"I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!! "Jimin said

"I STILL HAVE MY FAMILY TO TAKE CARE OF!!!! "Suga said

then they run to the living room and I see that their faces are scared "Unnie Oppa it was just prank "I said "Haha pranked there's no fire"Jungkook said  "Aish Maknae's!!!!!"Taehyung and Sana shout and they were chasing us "Unnie we are sorry "I said "Hyung Sorry! "Jungkook said "OK I will let this off this time"Sana said "Me too but don't do that again"Taehyung said "Ok"Jungkook and I said in chorus "Haha that was fun "I said to Jungkook "Haha their expression are funny"Jungkook said "Hehe"I giggled now we are here in the breakfast table.

"Why are you not eating Tzuyu and Jungkook? "Nayeon ask "Because we are done eating our breakfast "Jungkook said "Oh so you eat together alone"Jihyo said in a teasing tone "Yeah so what's wrong with that? "I ask "Ohhhhh Maknae's are on a breakfast date"Jimin and Mina said in chorus "Ohhhhh Jimin and Mina said it in chorus I really ship Jimina"Jungkook said "Jimina? Please explain "Momo said "Jimina is a ship name when you combined Jimin and Mina right Tzuyu? "Jungkook said I nod.

"They are blushing"Jin said "Ohhhhh Jimina "I said teasingly "Stop it"Jimin said "Let just eat"Mina said and then they eat while me and Jungkook just playing on our phones because we are done eating.