FAN CAUGHT

TAEHYUNG POV
While we are searching for the other girls we heard our music playing "Hyung did you hear that? "Jungkook ask we nod "Let's follow it "Hoseok said "Sure"I said we followed and we end up in the Dancing Studio "Let's take a peek"I said we opened the door slightly enough to see and we see the girls are dancing the correct choreography of our song "They are very good in dancing "Hoseok said we just watch until the end of the song and listen to the conversation. "I like them songs"Sana said making me smile "Yep maybe we are an army now"Momo said making us really happy "Really you are now an Army we are Once too "Hoseok said while bursting into the door making the girls startled there expression is so shock "OMG when are you there? "Sana ask "Enough for to see your dance"I said ".

"You really know are choreography "Jimin said"They always say practice makes it perfect"Mina said.

"Very smart Unnie"Tzuyu said "You are smart too"Jungkook said "Awh Tzuyu is blushing "Momo said "Stop teasing or I will tell Mama Jihyo No Jokbal for you"Tzuyu said "Noooo not my Jokbal"Momo said "Tzuyu is still a Tomato"I said "Pick Oppa Teasing me or I will hide your Toys? "Tzuyu said making me gulp "Ahhhhh Toys"I said "You still play toys? "Sana ask "Hehe"I giggled a little "Haha Tzuyu your so savage"Mina said "Tzuyu... "I said "Yes? "Tzuyu said "I dare you to make Jungkook blush or I will get your Yoda collections"I said "OK I will make Jungkook blush "Tzuyu said making her way to Jungkook "Be ready Jungkook haha"I said "Start now Tzuyu"Momo said "Kookie Oppa your so cute"She said while pinching Jungkook's cheek "OMG your so red "I said "Done that was easy "Tzuyu said.

"But do you meant it that he is cute? "I ask "Of course he is cute"Tzuyu said "Kookie your red"Jimin said "Stop it's so embarrassing "Jungkook said while covering his face ".

JIMIN POV
I heard that Mina play a lot of games in her phone so I ask her "Is it real that you are really into games in your phone"I ask. "Yes it's True and where did you get that information? "Mina ask "From YouTube "I said "Ahhhh"."Do you play Rules of... "She cutted me off "Of Survival Yes I play and Roblox"She said with her gummy smile "You play roblox what name is your account I will add you " I said "Penguin101"She said "Cute user name Minari "I said "Unnie why are you blushing"Sana ask "Because Jimin use her nickname maybe thats a revenge because Mina also call him once by his nickname"Tzuyu said "Good hearing sense"Jungkook said "Thank you"Tzuyu said.