Level 2

You are late to class:

[Wait and catch your breath] or [Barge right in]

___

Level 2: O!RUL8,2?

Yoongi has entered the classroom:

[Look around and find your seat] or [Look for the instructor]

You have chosen to look around to find your seat.

___

I swiftly walked to my desk and so did a certain someone behind me, catching his breath as he sat down in his seat next to mine.

Greet your new classmate?

[Yes] or [No]

I lightly smiled at the boy who was out of breath right in front of me, "Oh, are you late too?" I laughed, reaching my hand out to him.

The boy laughed back, "Yeah, I'm Jeon Jungkook." We shook hands and smiled, "I'm Min Yoongi, you can call me Suga if you'd like."

Yoongi has made a new friend, become Jungkook's ally?

[Yes] or [No]

"Dropping the honorifics so soon!?" Jungkook whisper yelled as the instructor clapped his hands.

"Don't worry about that kid." I chuckled.

___

New achievement:

You have gained an ally and friend

+ 50 xp

___

Yoongi has just finished his class with Jungkook, he has learned that Jungkook was new and transferred to your classes just yesterday:

[Help show him around] or [Go to class before him]

"Let me take a look at your classes, I can help you around." I smiled as Jungkook nodded.

Taking a look at Jungkooks schedule, clicking my tongue, "Perfect!" Looking back at Jungkook, "We have English, Psychology, Math, and Music together." Grabbing Jungkooks arm lightly, "Follow me, unless you want to get late again." I chuckled.

I showed Jungkook around campus, pointing out where the nearest bathrooms are, where the cafeteria was, and which path was more efficient to take to get to all his classes.

We made our way to our next class, Psychology. Both of us mentally rolled our eyes because the class was awfully boring. Or should I say, the slow, 75 year old instructor who taught the class, is what made it boring.

After we made our way out and finished our math class together, I could finally take a breath of fresh air. I was happy to go to Music and finally relax, Jungkook seemed pretty excited.