Level 1

Do you wish to proceed as Min Yoongi?

[Yes] or [No]

___

Please wait while your character loads.

__

Loading. . .

__

Name: Min Yoongi

Nicknames: Suga, Agust D
DOB: March 9, 1993
Birthplace: South Korea, Daegu
Skill: Piano, rap and music

__

Appearance:

Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown + Wave
Height: 5'9

__

About:

Meet Min Yoongi, a 21 year old college student in his junior year, born in Daegu, who moved to Seoul for his studies with his older brother. A genius, skilled in playing the piano ever so sweetly and passionately, as well as an underground rapper and songwriter known as Agust D.
_________________________________

Continue?

[Yes] or [No]

__

You have a message, would you like to open it?

[Yes] or [No]

____________________________________

Dr. Azalea: "Hello, I am Dr. Azalea, I will be your guide, and I will be here to give you missions, assistance, and tips."

Dr. Azalea: "As said before, this is an interactive game. There will be questions that pop up on your screen and you will have to answer them!"

Dr. Azalea: "You will have to decide, and it is very important to do so, because if you do don't, you will not be able to continue the game!"

Dr. Azalea: "Follow these simple rules and you will have no problem!"

Dr. Azalea: "Now that you have chosen your character, let us begin."
__

Loading . . .

.

.

.

Level 1:
2 Cool 4 Skool

__

Your alarm has gone off:

[Wake up] or [Sleep it off]

Waking up, my eyes shoot open from the sound of loud beeping yet again. Sighing, I sat up in bed and grabbed my alarm clock, turning it off and throwing it to the other side of my room. My head hung low and I rubbed my eyes, squinting and shutting them together forcefully as a lazy yawn escaped my lips.