THIRTΨ THRΣΣ

Additional info guys is that it's around 9-10 in the morning when the answering of questions started, so basically when they ate it was their breakfast, and yes they don't need to go to school today, it's a Saturday if anyone is asking. That's all enjoy reading!

"Skye technically isn't my boyfriend

"Skye technically isn't my boyfriend."

And another shocking truth was revealed today.

"H-huh...?!"

Yui stood up from the shock.

"Oi chichinashi, why does it look like you're more surprised even after being given more surprising things?"

"I-It's not like that Ayato-kun, I was sh-shocked with the other information too b-but..."

"I mean I don't blame you, you're a fan of me and I'm guessing you ship me and Skye?"

Sheepishly Yui nodded with cheeks reddened from Asagi's spot on assumption, slowly sitting down as she does so.

"Wait... so does that mean you're single minx-chan?"

Of course, Laito won't let the chance of a fair maiden without a partner pass.

"Well if you piece it together, then yeh."

After nonchalantly confirming, the fedora donning vampire's lips morph into a mischievous smile.

The blondette rolled her eyes, knowing full well what the boy was thinking.

All of them knew...

"Then..."

Laito's voice trailed off when not just one, but a barrage of daggers came his way.

"I'm shutting up, you can call em off minx-chan."

But this time, the daggers surrounded the vampire not leaving.

"Hope that shuts you up from saying more retarded stuff."

Laito laughed nervously, sitting stiffly not wanting to pierced by any of the blades.

Hoping to not get caught up with his stupid actions, the people close to him skidded to the other direction away from the vampire, making space between the poor boy and themselves.

"How is it so that the public sees that this Skye and you are couples but you're claiming that he isn't technically your boyfriend?"

Once more the seldom speaker, Shu asked.

"Good question! Clearly we're just pretending- actually scratch it, he really does like me that's why."

Asagi heaved a heavy sigh.

"Actually, I might have a gist to why you and this Skye person and you are on this pretend relationship."

The bespectacled boy wanting to vocalize his thoughts, spoke up.