TШΣΠTΨ

Finally, after almost two years this book reached 20 chapters!

"M-Mukami K-K-Kou!"

Squealed Aina.

Kami-sama! I must have done numerous good deeds in my previous lives, I thank you for this blessed day!

She thought, I mean, firstly seeing an idol in her workplace was rare already.

Getting to talk to Asagi at the counter was enough!

But she even got a picture and a signed snapback from the idol.

And now getting to meet another idol!

This time it's Kou Mukami!

"Oh my! I didn't know you had fans."

Asagi snorted at the other male.

Carefully not trying to create a mess, Aina laid the Royal Milk Tea in front of the male idol, as well as Asagi's Iced Americano.

"What do you mean you didn't know I don't have any fans?! You yourself don't have a lot of fans here in Japan."

Countered Kou, crossing his arms.

"Well... she's my fan as well."

Asagi mentioned for Aina.

"Ehh?!"

Exaggerated Kou.

"Besides I have more fans out of the country, I'm more famous than you."

Asagi stuck her tongue out.

"E-enjoy your drinks."

Aina bowed and turned to leave.

Not until someone caught her wrist, and was forced to look back at the blonde couple.

Aina looked down at her feet blushing, for Kou was the one who took her wrist.

What did I do to deserve all this blessings?! I'm soooo lucky! Wahhh! He's holding me! Again! Mukami Kou and I had skinship! My heart, stop being all doki doki.

"Ooh, kawaii~"

Commented Kou seeing the flushed face of the poor female brunette.