TШΣΠTΨ THRΣΣ

As Asagi entered the 'haunted' music room, she noticed that even though no one was really using the room-- or so she thought, it looked rather clean

No dust were seen on any of the various instruments in the room.

It looked like a very normal music room in a prestigious school- if she'd imagine it, since she never really went to school.

The reason why she went to this room is because she wanted to scare some students-- if there are any close to the said room.

And she doesn't really want to leave the school yet.

The room felt inviting.

It gave her a feeling that she belonged there, somehow.

She stood in front of the grand piano that was one of the corners of the room.

She can play different instruments, but she opt for the piano at the moment.

Sitting by the bench, she opened the lid before thinking of a song she'll play.

Once the song came to mind she started playing.

With each fingers she pressed with passion, a different tone of these black and white ensemble filled the room.

Why do I feel weird again?

She thought before abruptly stopping even before she could finish the piece.

"That was beautiful, Chopin's work were a favorite of my sister in law

"That was beautiful, Chopin's work were a favorite of my sister in law."

A familiar voice boomed inside the room.

Asagi turned her head to it's direction.

"Chairman Yi?"

Her brows furrowed.

"Hello there little one. I hope you don't mind me, I was just doing my usual rounds. Checking if there are any students still roaming around and maybe find out who this ghost is."