TΣΠ

·•·•· ΔSΔGI'S P

·•·•· ΔSΔGI'S P.Ω. ·•·•·

I am now driving myself back to the Sakamaki's mansion with AJ's Ferrari.

After finding out him getting drunk, me being the reason, I felt guilty and hurriedly went to the Chad's bar.

Chad has been with my family for quite some time, or so what they said.

We haven't seen each other after two years.

He looked for a place to start his business as a bartender and his friend seemed to have recommended the place where the bar stood now.

So yeh, while I was in America he was already being successful with his work.

And now, the bar I was just an hour ago was crowded by people.

As expected from him, he will do anything to make something he wants successful.

Any who, let's get back to AJ.

Yes, he once confessed his feelings for me.

For once, I thought I should answer him out of pity.

But circumstances had to happen.

Maybe if shit didn't happened, I would probably be dating him by now.

I sighed, knowing I can't turn back time.

This... I want to get over with this already.

I pulled over the street before banging my head a couple times before finally stopping, me getting on my senses.

"Seriously, what did I do in my previous life to make all of this happen to me."

I chided to myself before hitting my head one last time on the wheel.

I opened my eyes when I felt warm liquid drip by my clothed thigh.

I wasn't crying...

In fact the liquid was dark.

I shot my head up and looked over the rareview mirror.

My vision blurred for a while, I shakily reached for my nose; feeling the warm liquid.

Red...

It was blood...

My nose was bleeding, once again.

"Shit. No, not again."

·•·•· THIRD PΣRSΩΠ'S P.Ω. ·•·•·