ΣIGHT

·•·•· ΔSΔGI'S P

·•·•· ΔSΔGI'S P.Ω. ·•·•·

After I was finished with my practice, I immediately asked for Ainsley to drive me back to the mansion.

I'm tired~, kidding I'm just lazy, that's why.

I stretched my arms hitting his head in the process.

"Yah! You! You tryna' get us killed?!"

Ainsley said followed by a few English cusses.

"Shut up, Herondale, y'know that's not enough to kill us."

I said and closed my eyes resting my head trough the window, even if it's uncomfortable.

"Don't. call me. that... okay?"

I snickered, knowing how he gets pissed if we call him by his last name, or his full name.

"Oh why? Don't you like to be called by your last name?"

I mockingly said still not looking at him. But I sense that his face is burning from annoyance.

"I hate you."

He just answered that and the ride was peaceful once again, and I practically napped the entire ride back to the mansion.

I felt someone tapped my shoulder in my sleep, I opened my eyes and looked around to be greeted by AJ's ash colored eyes.

"We're here... tho it's a miracle you were able to sleep without-"

I rolled my eyes while opening the door before shutting it close even before he can finish.

"Like hell I care."

I stated, turning to take my leave.

But AJ rolled down the window and cooed:

"Later shortie~"

I turned back to look at him with a smirk plastered on my face.

"To you too, Herondale~"

I heard him 'tsk'ed before the window rolled up and he drove off.

I opened the gate before taking the long walk of the pathway to the front door.

Upon unlocking the front door with the spare key Reiji gave me, I quietly went up to my room to change on some comfortable clothes.

A pastel pink, pullover is what I've worn.

I love this shirt because of it's kawaii designs.