THIRTΣΣΠ

"What do you want now!?"

Silence...

"Is that how you say 'hello' now?"

My body froze hearing that voice.

Shit...?

"Umm... well..."

Silence.

"...no?"

"So what made you pissed? I mean you wont have answered my call without shouting if you're not irritated."

Chad stated, yes he was the one who called me.

"It's not 'what', but rather it's a 'who'."

I heard him chuckled.

"So who was it?"

"My manager."

I said my voice calm now.

"So what did he do to piss you off?"

I sighed before starting.

"He kept on calling me when I was busy doing something."

I switched to Japanese this time.

Not saying that I was really watching anime, I know he'll make fun of me.

"And?"

"I got pissed. I blocked his number. I carried on what I was doing and shortly I received a text from Aj-"

"Is he better now?"

"Yes, now don't cut me off, you're the only one that I can help me feel better. By listening to me."

"Fine fine, I'll listen to your rant without butting in."

I didn't mind him trying to tease me a bit and ranted like he said.

"Aj called and when I answered it, it was my manager. He asked where I was."

"Doesn't he know that you're here in Japan?"

"Of course he does, he said that there was this girl, who looked like me, that my fans in China saw in Beijing."

I was hoping that Chad would retort like he would even when I told him not to. But he was quite. Wow just wow.

"Hello? Oi Chad you still there?"

"Ahh, hai, I received an email. And it was urgent. I had to read it. Gomen, you can continue."

He finally spoke.

"That's all what happened,"

"Well he also asked a few questions but I was pissed already and ended the call."