THIRTΨ

"Argh

"Argh.."

Reiji groaned slowly regaining his conciousness.

He also heard someone mewl just beside him.

That must be Kanato, we were the only ones acupunctured.

Reiji thought before slowly opening his eyes.

His sight was blurry for the absence of his glasses.

It must have fallen when he as well, fell to the ground.

"Reiji-san, Kanato-kun... Are you awake?"

Both heard Yui's voice, upon hearing both post unconscious male emitted sound.

It wasn't just the blonde's voice they heard.

In the background they could hear other voices overlapping.

As if having a conversation, a serious one at that.

Might add that it sounded foreign to them, and it was.

"Where's Teddy?"

Already sitting up, Kanato asked as for the absence of his beloved stuffed bear.

Someone handed Kanato his said toy that he didn't bother looking at that person.

Reiji found his strength once more and hoisted himself up to a sitting position.

"Glasses."

He demanded.

Yui, who saw the glasses close to Reiji, went and gave the ebony haired vampire his specs.

"Here you go, Reiji-san."

The said vampire didn't say anything and put on his spectacles, slowly having regained a clear vision of his surroundings.

"Isn't... that...?"

Kanato asked, his voice sounding with disbelief and doubt.

Reiji looked at the direction where his purple headed step brother was looking and his body froze seeing what was in front of him.

Donning the black and green fitted suit, blonde curly hair loose from its ponytail, mask and mouth guard missing...

Was indeed Asagi.

Asagi with her unnaturally pallid skin, her infamous freckles, her blood red lips, and dark bags under her eyes making her look tired.

It was indeed Asagi, not the mysterious lady from before.

But...

"How?"

A shaky voice from Reiji escaped his lips.

They were all in disbelief.

Especially for Reiji and Kanato, who just woke up and not seen the battle further more.