SIXTΣΣΠ

·•·•· ΔSΔGI'S P

·•·•· ΔSΔGI'S P.Ω.∇ ·•·•·

"Asagi-chan."

Kanato called snapping me out of my trance.

"Ne? What is it Kana-kun."

I asked and looked at his direction.

He was now hugging his teddy bear, hiding yet again half of his face.

"I... I'm thirsty."

After he said that he immediately covered his whole face with Teddy.

I can't help myself, but...

He's so friggin kawaii!!! How can I not ignore this?!

"Kana-kun."

I called, he lowered his teddy bear and looked sheepishly at me as a shade of pink seemed to dust his cheeks.

Fuck! He's cute!

My hand seem to act ok its own as it reached forward, for my wrist was now in front of him as he eyed my wrist then me.

"You said you're thirsty, right?"

After I said that, Kanato's face had a sickening smile plastered on his face.

If any regular person would see this, they might think that Kanato's smile was rather creepy and would immediately freak out after seeing it.

But I'm not normal, why even ask if I'm normal if I just said awhile ago that I can't stand sweet foods.

To me Kanato looked soooooo fucking adorable.

My mouth gaped at this cute, Lolita creature in front of me.

Kanato might have thought I've been creeped out which made him smile wider and 'creepier'.

"I think you're underestimating me Asagi-chan. I can rather be aggressive if I want."

"I guess you already know that I generously give my blood to your twin before."

Kanato leaned forward he widened his eyes, to make me feel uneasy I guess.

Which it the opposite.

I just held the look I had before which made him frown.

I smiled at this.