We hadn't had the chance to go backstage yet, so I can't ask him what his problem was. 

How dare he say "I'm starting to", looked at me with those eyes, and then pull this shit??!!

I thought as I huffed and puffed, fixing my mic and ear-in, getting ready to perform. 

Unless... he meant someone... else. 

Of course he does... why did I think for even a second that he would- 

"Mario, let's go" 

Jisoo unnie tapped my head, motioning me to follow her to the stage.

I breathed in slowly, repping myself up to have the right mindset for the performance;

How selfish of me.

What if there was really something wrong?

And I' over here, butthurt because he doesn't like me?

Ugh I don't know. I'll just ask him after. 

================================================================================

I'm sure the general public can't tell, but I'm sweating like a pig

I kept my face so stiff this whole night I thought I'd just injected 12 needles of botox.

I had kept my eyes and hands on my lap, purposely avoiding everyone.  

This was the real test, 

Blackpink was performing. 

They started with 'Playing with Fire'. A bop, and I wanted to enjoy it; I wanted so badly to cheer Lisa on, but I've managed to still keep my head down, with my hands tightly clasped in front of me.

Just a few more minutes of this. 

"Look at me, look at me now-"

Fuck. 

I caved and lifted my head to look at the screen, controlling my facial expression. 

If Lisa says to look at her, then I will always look at her. 

 Out of the corner of my eye, I spot Namjoon hyung peeking his head out to see my reactions.