Somehow or what, Arthur had this guessing look on his face and he must've succeed in reading my expression because he just nodded slightly and spoke up, "...Nevermind, then."

"...Y-You're okay with it?"

"I wouldn't want to interrupt a romantic moment between you two."

"WHAT ROMANTIC MOMENT?!"

This particular brat just chuckled, helped me up, and pushed me out to his doorway. I rolled my eyes at him while he just teased me some more. "Now, now, you don't wanna miss it, right? You better go now! Bye!"

I glanced at him one more time making sure he's okay about not coming along. He just smiled sweetly and waved. "It's fine! I'll just be here doing some more paper works!-"

"Arthur", I cut him off. "I think you need to... You know, take a rest?"

His smile moved down a little but it was back up again, this time almost bitter. "Okay. Thanks for the concern.", Arthur said, nervously playing with his sleeve before finally closing the doors. "See you at school, Lulu."

***

The Rodriguez are goddamned rich brats.

I ended up on the roof of this apartment building with Noah, the twins and Theo, but something else was fucking here. A helicopter. A pretty big one. And then these guys who are supposed to be guards half dressing up in military suits and the other half as butlers. Like bruh. What. The. Actual. Fuck.

"Young masters", one of them dressing up in coattail came up to the twins and talked politely. "My apologies. We were requested to pick up Sir Theo with the smallest helicopter we got, but T-12 is currently being used by sir Michael and so S-4 is the smallest one available right now. We are really sorry. This won't happen again."

"I don't care about the serial number. Just get one that doesn't attract too much attention from people around next time", Keith said with a sigh, rolling his eyes while Kyle face-palmed himself in embarrassment.

I got my jaw dropped open while Noah just stood there dumbfounded. From the looks he sure have picked out some nice ones, if you know what I mean.

The same butler apologized again and the guards motioned that they are ready to go anytime, but Theo just kinda stood there next to Noah a little silent before turning to him.

"Noa. Mom wants you to know", Theo began. "She's coming over next week. For only a day, though."

I don't know why, but Noah's expression blanked out. Not the dumbfounded sort of blank out. He looks pale. I watched them from the corner of my eyes but I could tell he seems somewhat unprepared and anxious. Hey, what's the deal?

"...Sure", he finally replied, hesitantly. He was obviously holding back something. I reminded myself to inform Arthur and Gerald about this.

Noah puts on a smile and hugged his younger brother. "See you, little bro. Be nice to Mom, alright? I'll see you next week."

"Yeah", Theo responded, hugging him tight. Too tight. I found myself gritting my teeth in unknown reason.

"I'll see you again soon", he finished with a warm smile and kissed Noah's cheek all of a sudden. Of course the twins and I let out a choked sound while Noah is just startled.

Theo let go, went over to the glaring twins and stopped in front of them. He raised a challenging eyebrow. "If I were to, would you let me hug you?"

The duo stopped glaring and just kinda exchange glances before hesitantly shrugging then shyly embrace Theo. He returned the hug but the three of them immediately let go in embarrassment. Okay, so basically Theo likes EVERYONE besides me?!