Story 14

Time's up. Kyle wins. Here's the prize, hope you all like it. Keith supporters, please don't be sad. And please don't mind the pairings right now because I was thinking of making it threesome anyway. I dunno.

And, I make Keith kiss Noah just right after Kyle did, so I guess it's fair. "Hey, since you're the older one, you need to learn to give up on your younger siblings!" -Probably all mothers in the world.

~~~

Story 14: Double Kiss

"Please don't do such stupid things like avoiding me and crying again", I scolded Gerald for probably the eighth time again today.

The said person only nodded and rolled his eye.

"It was your own fault", he turned to make a fake expression of teary eyes. "You ditched me~"

I stared at him with a disgusted look on purpose as we walked down the corridor for our next and last class for today, which happens to be P. E. again. Yay. Another time of my life with Mr. Branham. Don't get me wrong, I love sports but not all teachers are worth my time, especially what happen yesterday.

Somebody suddenly hugged me from behind. It was a really tight hold, I almost thought it's Gerald but the red-head's obviously in my line of view.

The said person clicked his tongue in jealousy. "Kyle, surprise-hugging Noah is supposed to be my job here".

I blushed when I heard that name and immediately turned my head, "Ky-Kyle, please let go".

He looked up and sticked out his tongue before letting me go. "Sorry, I'm just in my playful mode. Happen sometimes"

"Add 'perverted' to that sentence" Keith popped out of nowhere and clinged onto my arm like a glue. The twins starts hissing at each other arguing who's allowed to held me.

Gerald came to my rescue, "Kids, you really should leave Mama Noah alone for now". He must've put that ridiculous nickname so it doesn't sounds too serious. But then he added something I would prefer him not to.

"You can do it later... At home, under the blanket!" He cooed with a teasing grin.

My face heated up in embarrassment. "N-No way! We're way too young for that!"

"So what? It's not like you would get pregnant" Gerald simply replied. I fumed at him but the dude decided to ignore me.

That's when I realized Kyle was staring at me, a little dazed. I waved my free hand - which Keith isn't clinging to - in front of him. He blinked in realization and looked away. I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Did you guys fight?" I whispered to Keith's ear. He whispered back, "What do you mean?"

"Oh, nothing. Just got a feeling"

He raised an eyebrow at me but because he can read situations unlike some -certain- people I know, he decided to not questions further.

We head for the changing room where it's already filled with some other guys changing. I took off my shirt unsurely, feeling the twins who will stare at my body every now and then. To be honest, I-I don't really mind being watched changing by them... I am so not a pervert.

I put on my P. E. shirt and head outside with Gerald who already promises will play today. Apparently, today's P. E. subject is soccer, which is a quite nice.

After Mr. Branham picked the team for us (*groans and rolls eye*), he toss a coin to see who will have the kick-off. I was quite upset I didn't get to be in the same team with the twins, but at least I got Lulu and Jo.