Goodbye ( Wynter)

My life has been overwhelming for this last past month. Between planing my wedding, taking care of Hope and Ethan still in a coma, my mind was running wild. How can I get married at a time like this? My brother is on his dying bed but I know what Ethan would tell me. I could hear him clearly in my head saying
" Don't worry about me Wynter, I'll be ok".
He would tell me to get married but I want my Bubba there at my wedding. Everything was making me frustrated.

" Jahmil, have you seen my wallet and keys?" I coughed harshly, straining to get my words out.

" No baby I haven't but I'll help you find them. And I think you should take something for that cough too."  Jahmil mentioned as he walked completely inside the bedroom.

" Jahmil I will get something for it later. I've been so busy lately, I haven't had time for myself."

" Baby, just pump yo brakes, sit down and breathe. By looking at our room, you need to slow down for a second. Let me get you some water or something.
Then we will look for your keys and wallet together."

" Jahmil, I don't have time to sit down. I have to drop Hope off at my parent's house, then get measured for my dress, pay the rest of the money on the venue and go see Ethan."
I explained to him. I looked around the room and noticed that I did completely destroy it. I had all our clothes hanging out the dresser drawers and on the floor. The mattress was hanging slightly off the box spring and pillows were thrown all over the room too. I do seem to get a little delusional when I can't find things.

" No baby, sit down and catch a breath. I'll help you out. I'll drop Hope off and pay the money on the venue. I don't know why you always trying to do everything by yourself. Baby listen, you don't have to be super woman when you got a man like me by your side. I'll be right back with your water while you get your thoughts together."
Jahmil kissed me on the side of my head and went to go get my water. 

    I put the mattress back on top of the box spring and flopped down on the bed. I close my eyes as I leaned my head back and took a deep breath. What would I do without him? I was practically driving myself insane. 

Jahmil came back into the room.
" Here's your water baby and look what I found!"
He said as he dangled my keys and  held up my wallet.

I shook my head.
" Where did you find them?"

" On the kitchen counter. Here you go."
Jamil handed my stuff over and sat down on the bed next to me.

" Now that you say that, I do remember putting them on the counter when I came home earlier. Hope almost had an accident on herself and I had to rush her to the bathroom. Thank you baby and I promise to start asking you for help too. I just be feeling like you're so busy with work that I don't want to bother you. I just want to pull my weight around here."

" Wynter, I'm good baby. I'm never to busy for you. If I got time to spare, you're most definitely getting every minute of it. You do a lot, you are pulling your weight around here."

" Jahmil you're just to good to me, I love you baby. I'll clean up my mess when I get home. Hope bag is on the rocking chair in her bedroom. You can drop her off when she wakes up." 
I rambled and starting coughing again.

" Ok and I love you too Wynter. Drive safe bae, don't be rushing and shit. And get something for that damn cough!"

" I will get something and I promise, I'll drive safe."
I gave him a kiss on his lips and drove off to my last dress fitting. I had Elle to meet me there. I still wasn't speaking to Elleah. Even though I needed to.

I arrived at the bridal shop.

Elle greeted me with a huge hug soon as I walked inside the building.