The Little Boy Next Door (Elleah)

I've been really down lately, mainly because I still couldn't walk. I tried to act like I was cool about everything. I tried to pretend like this shit wasn't bothering me but it was. I just didn't want to be a burden on Wynter and Elle. They had enough problems of their own. I decided to sit outside on the balcony and wait for Ethan to arrive. I wanted to enjoy the fall breeze for a moment anyway. I love this time of year because of the pleasant weather, the color changing of the leaves, the cute fashion and my mama's homemade traditional soup. Mama taught Elle and I how to prepare the delicious soup when we were kids. I use to cook it for Avery all time. Besides Honey Nut Cheerios, he loved my soup just as much as Mama's.

The sun was shining bright. The children were outside playing in the neighborhood with big smiles on their faces and laughter, chasing each other. They were having a good time but this one little boy sat alone on his balcony next door to me. He was holding his basketball and crying with a runny nose, watching the other kids play. I felt so sorry for him because I didn't know if he was just shy or the other kids were being mean to him.

" Hey, are you ok little man?" I asked as tears dripped off his high yellow cheeks. He was so cute. He had the prettiest hazy green eyes you have ever seen, curly sandy red hair and looked as if he was Avery's age or younger. 
At first the little boy was kind of hesitant to talk to me. So I said something to him again because I hated seeing a child cry.
" Why you're not playing with the other kids?" I asked and he hunched his shoulders up as if he didn't know. 
" I'll be right back, let me go get you some tissue, ok." I mention to him in a sweet voice as he shook his head up and down ok. While I was going to get the tissue, it was a knock on the door. Times like this I wish Elle or Wynter was home because rolling around in this wheel chair was a toll on my arms.
" Who is it?" I yelled as I got close to the door even though I knew who it was. I just wanted to hear him say his name.
" Ethan." He hollered in a strong voice from the other side of the door. I wheeled backwards and then open the door up for him. He bent down and greeted me with a kiss.  Damn. He was looking to fine in his yellow hoodie and black ripped jeans. This was going to be harder to do than I thought but I had to let Ethan know I didn't want to be in another relationship.

" Wassup beautiful!"

" Hey goofy!" I rolled my eyes up in the air at him playfully.

" You wanted to see me?" He asked as he sat down on the sofa.

" Yes, I did

" Yes, I did. It's hard for me to say this because I really like you a lot Ethan. You're sexy, funny and a cool guy all around but what we did that night was a mistake."

" Why? Because you were drunk or because I'm white?" He replied.

" Neither silly. I knew what I was doing when we had sex and remember every detail about that night also. You proved to me white boys can fuck too, so it's not that." I giggled as he tilted his head like " I know."
" But for real, it's because of Wynter. You're my best friend's little brother and I don't want anything coming between our friendship."

How to Heal a Broken Heart (Explicit Content)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara