Elle Hofner

I couldn't wait to surprise my baby. It's been almost a month since I last seen him. I had to come home early from New York because of the tragic death of my nephew Avery. 
I'm a fashion designer for thick girls. I'm big but beautiful and love every inch of me. Despite my 300 pound body, my face had beautiful bone structure. I have a clothing line called Thick Is It. It's sexy clothing made for us big and curvy girls. I travel back and forth from Nashville to NewYork to do fashion shows and network with other designers. My boyfriend Kingston Jarrett held the household down while I was away. He's an upcoming rapper but trapped for the time being, well at-least until he finds a 9 to 5. We've been together for a year now and his cousin Stasha has been living with us since we moved in together. She has a four month old baby girl name Lana. The only reason I let Stasha move in, is because she was basically the one who introduce me and Kingston to each other. She was my friend before Kingston and has been having a tough time getting on her feet. Since they both were related, I didn't mind her staying here with us. I'm a strong believer in helping people. I know God will bless me one day. Money wasn't an issue either because I had lots of it. Even though I was excited to come home to surprise Kingston, I wasn't to excited to bury my nephew Avery tomorrow. I just knew I needed Kingston more than ever to help me get through this devastating time and to help me hold it together for Elleah sake.
    I walked into my condo happily. I couldn't wait to hug and kiss all over Kingston. My tall, stocky and dark Jamaican king. I loved pulling on his dreads. The aroma of a musty leaf and cigarette smoke filled the air. Kingston along with his rap buddies was sitting in the smoke-out dining-room area playing a game of spades while Stasha sat in Kingston's lap.

" Cut Throat!" Kingston hollered as he slammed down the ten of spade cutting out Jeremy ace of diamond.

" Get 'em baby!" Stasha cheered for Kingston as he collected the book. The music was so loud and everybody was so drunk that they didn't even notice me standing in the room with them. They had forties of OE lined on the glass table and a pile of money at one end of the table. On top of that,  a few of Kingston's homies was hitting a line in the corner. I look back over at Kingston. His hands was rubbing up and down on Stasha's frail thighs. I felt my temperature boiling. My cheeks turned red like I had a fever. The temple on the side of my head was in pain. They had my glamorous deck out condo looking like a trap house. I grabbed the remote and turned the music off. Everybody looked my way and Stasha quickly hopped off Kingston's lap.

" Everybody out my fucking condo now!" I yelled at them furiously. I was ready to attack everybody up in here.

"It's about to go down!" One of Kingston's homie said as he grabbed his jacket, laughing. Everybody cleared out the house fast. They didn't want no parts of Kingston's drama.

" What the fuck is going on? Kingston? Stasha? Do y'all care to explain! Are y'all kissing cousin or some shit!" I snapped at them both with my hands balled into a fist. I could feel my acrylic nails digging into the palm of my hands because I grip my fist so tight.
Stasha looked over at Kingston to see if he was going to say something. I know one thing for sure, one of them better get to talking because I wasn't in my right mind right now. I could blow up at any minute now.

"Elle, you gotta calm down first!" Stasha pleaded trying to get me to relax. It was no time for this polite shit.

"Calm down! I'm not calming the fuck down! You was sitting on my nigga's lap and calling him baby while he was rubbing on yo thighs and you telling me to calm down! Fuck No!"

"Elle where are you going!" Kingston asked as I ran to the kitchen.

I wasn't thinking of the consequences and grabbed a butchers knife from the kitchen drawer. I rushed toward Stasha with the 8in knife in my hand. She stepped back as Kingston grabbed me from stabbing her.