"They're coming. If you say anything about this conversation of ours," she leaned forward. "You're dead."

"Oh no, I'm scared!" I said as sarcastically sounding as I could.

This girl thinks she can mess with me? Scare me? Please, the only thing that scares me is the amount of make up she puts on. Damn.

***********************

Simons POV:

I opened the door for Ethan, who said his hellos and came inside. I left the door slightly open for the others so they could get in. It's way too much effort to keep getting up and opening the door, you know?

I walked into the room where Danielle and Lucy was. Danielle looked pretty pissed off and she was sitting, staring at what looked like the X factor on TV. Lucy still looked pretty happy.

They were also sitting quite far away from each other. I'm guessing they don't get on very well. The thing is, do I sit with Lucy or Danielle? Either way one if them is going to be annoyed. I guess I have to sit with Lucy since she is my girlfriend. Even though I know I want to be with Dani.

When I sat down next to her I heard a sigh from my right. When I looked over, Danielle was staring at her phone intently and started to type. I wonder who she could be texting now.

I felt Lucy pulling at the sleeve of my top so I turned my head to look back at her, putting my arm around her. She pulled me down and gently kissed me on the lips for about 5 seconds until I heard an awkward cough from Danielle and I broke this kiss and started to watch tv.

A few minutes later, josh came in with everyone and sat next to Danielle smiling at her. I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. Soon after that, everyone else got here and joined us in the room. We all watched some films and just relaxed really. We asked Lucy a few questions and we got on really well.

"Well hey guys my name is Lucy Thompson and i am 20 years old, I have one sister and I love shopping. Yay!" She had said.

I was really hoping she would get along with Danielle but obviously that wasn't going to happen. By the looks of it, Danielle's not even listening. She's just sitting on her phone and sometimes talking to josh and Vikk who were on either side of her. Every now and then she'd laugh at her phone and then apologise for being so loud. I think she's texting justin.

Things were getting slow and we didn't really know what to do until JJ came up with the idea to play truth or dare.

Well this was gonna end well.

*********************

Danielle's POV:

"Okay right. Who wants to go first?" JJ said rubbing his hands together quickly, Seana sitting on his lap.

"I'll go!" Vikk said.

Vikk decided to choose a simple truth to get us going. Everyone looked around the circle to see who wanted to ask the first question.

The order was like this:

Josh, me, Vikk, Seana, JJ, Simon, Lucy, Ethan, Harry, Tobi and back to josh since we sat in a circle.

If that makes any sense.

Harry decided to ask the first question.

"If you could go gay for anyone in this room who would it be?" Harry said, laughing with everyone.

"ETHSTAR123" I shouted their new shipping name. JJ burst out laughing and everyone joined in.

"Naah, Danielle I thought we were friends." Vikk said.

"Yeah why does it have to be me?!" Ethan whined. I laughed at them both and we asked Harry the next question, since he asked this one. He asked for a truth as well.

"What did you think of Danielle the first time you met her?" Josh asked. This should be interesting, I grinned. I saw Simon from the corner of my eye glance at his phone.

"Well to be honest, since we are all telling the truth here. I actually had a huge crush on Danielle." When he said this my eyes widened and I saw Simons head spring up, furiously.

"Really?!" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah, I mean I thought you were really pretty and funny and I just really liked you I guess." He said nervously. I didn't have time to reply because Harry had already asked josh if he wanted a truth or dare. Does he still like me? I thought to myself.

Josh asked for a dare, it was about time somebody asked for one, right?

"Okay then," Lucy smirked. What was she up to? "Kiss Danielle." Okay wait, what? This time Simon really did look interested. Probably amused.

Josh looked at me laughing. I smiled back, starting to chuckle. I turned my body around and whispered in his ear.

"Thank god you're my best friend or this would've been VERY awkward." I giggled in his ear.

I looked around the room to find everyone staring at us. Especially Simon.

I turned my head to josh and he was laughing, I laughed back and with that we both leaned in slowly, staring at each others lips. When are lips first touched, I heard the "ooooooo"s surrounding the room.

The kiss went on for a good, long ten seconds and when we broke off we grinned widely at each other. Everyone else was grinning at us except for Simon who actually looked quite angry, and Harry who was on Twitter. It looked like he was frowning, but that could've been my imagination.

"Well..." Ethan said awkwardly and we all started to laugh except for Simon who was still staring at the floor, irritated.

'Jesus what's wrong with him now? I'm not being too boring am I?' I thought to myself laughing.

*********************

A/N

HEYYY.

JJ and Seana broke up 😭😭

Well not in this story they didn't! Me and Danielle (my friend) decided that we wanted to leave them together in our stories so they won't be breaking up anytime soon in this world xD

Thanks for reading!

Comment and vote if you enjoyed and...

See ya!

YouTubeGirl7