T H R E E

LETTERS : 手紙

LETTERS :

i was surrounded by thousands of papers. letters. love letters, apology letters, poems, physics notes and what not. all of these are from one person.

rummaging through the letters, i found my most favorite one. it was a poem written by him.

sun will rise again whilst i'm gone
the moon will shine without waiting for none
you've lived a part of your life with me
but i've lived my whole with you.

maybe you think i'm leaving you
perhaps i am doing so
but i'll come back
again as your romeo.

look for me in the sky
you'll find me right beside you
let's just fly higher
and look down to see how much we flew.

he broke his promise. he was supposed to be with me always and grow old together. but he left me. he was and will be my only romeo. could it be possible that he'll come back again as my romeo?

i looked down at the piece of paper which contained his words in his messy handwriting. i always encouraged him about poetry. i always sat beside him and admired him when he looked focused and determined. his love and efforts for poetry was meritorious.

he always wrote me letters for any occasion. i basically lived for those and would purposely do something to get a letter from him.

flashback

"i don't wanna talk to you, go away," i turned to face my back to him and pretended to be mad at him.

"i swear sunhee, your workers would have fainted seeing you pout like that because all they see is your ugly ass serious face," he said, barely trying to control his contagious laugh.

"did you just call me ugly?" i said while trying to hide my smile and put up my best shocked face.

"i guess i did?" he said, sounding a little bit scared of my reaction.

i got up from there and sat on the balcony, just to see what he'll do now. after waiting for 15 minutes, i actually got annoyed seeing that he really didn't come after me. i sat there, sulking.

i felt him sit just behind me, his breath caressing my ear like a feather. i moved forward just to show that i was really annoyed.

millions of people out there
but you are my favorite
you are the only person i need
the only one i want.

your smile is something i'll die for
your eyes are something i'll live for
oh my love, never leave me alone
without you, i'm just gone.

if you be my star
i'll be your sky
for you are the only celestial part
to my whole world.

i bit my lower lip and blinked continuously to stop the tears from falling.

"i know that they are a bit off at rhymes but i tried my best to come up with something in a shor-" i cut off his hesitant words by turning around and kissing him.

His hand held my waist firm and yet gently as if he was scared to hurt me and his other hand wiped the tears which were freely falling from my eyes.

he pulled away and whispered against my lips,

"i will love you till my last breath."

flashback

note: the second poem where i wrote the word 'gone' in both bold and italics means dead.
and poems are my own creations.

this chap is trashy af. i'll try to make it better promise. iloveyouuxx.