Chapter Four

It was a nice, fine day.

Everything was solemn. Everything went with the flow. Everything was ultimately fine.

That was until the dark force was born. As my mom get ruined, and as my dad emancipated omnipotence, the world began to lose its meaning. The ball of energy containing the dark force deliberated this world yet also destroyed this world. Amidst all this peace and serenity, there will always be an opposition. Because as far as I know, living in a jar of hearts is living in utopia.

I was unluckily born.

But I know God didn't create things without purpose. In fact, he created this world slowly and surely, didn't he? He made sure everything was created one by one until the 6th day. But there could have possibly been a mishap. There could have possibly something he missed out.

It was me.

I was blatantly ignored. Mystified, I first experienced living in God's world by being a serpent. I knew all his goals, and challenged it so easily I won. And here I am, continuing this easy-daisy piece of shit. Transforming into different things, different creatures, different forms.

However, right now, yet another force; the dark, omnipotent force was born. I am again being challenged.

Go,go,go. Until I ultimately ruin this world.

I didn’t realize my eyes were closed until I heard Maleficent starting to mumble random words. But wait a second. She’s starting to disappear. Is she transforming or is it just me?

Little did I know that she was already strangling me. Strangling me to death, as a sign of the contract. My neck began to burn once again, so hot that it’s as if I was going to emit fire out of my mouth.

My envision of making the world mine. Of ruling it. Of destroying it. Everything is just about to begin. Right here, right now.

Then Maleficent stopped the moment I was about puke. Her body began to disappear starting from toe to head, until the only thing left of her is her eyes glowing eminently. It was so eminent and at the same time menacing that I don’t know if the eyes I’m starring at is still Maleficent’s. The deep, clashing convulsions of the dark force then began to reappear. The world became black and white.

Again.

White and Black.

Black and White.

White and black.

Until ultimately, these two opposing colors converge in one world.

Like the colors of Dalmatians. It was black and white. It’s as if I’m in a dream. But I knew that right here and then, that this is reality.

In an ascending tone, I heard dogs barking behind me. Slowly but surely, they were soon going to approach me. I don’t really care though, but they seem to run as fast as tigers. The dogs were getting bigger and I, being bored as hell, started to count them. They were 3…4….10….11…101.

One hundred and one Dalmatians are out there, running to attack me. Their eyes glowed eminently the way Maleficent’s eyes did awhile ago. Knowing that they are out there for me though I know I’ll never get killed, I closed my eyes, as a huge gust of wind pass by me. I took a keen, sharp look in my black and white environment and contrary to what I was expecting, I saw the glowing eyes of Maleficent once again….. but hold on. This is not her.

This is…….

Those one of those Disney villains who tried to skin these Dalmatians to use its furs for her own glamour. Her hair was black and white, her luxuriously exquisite gown blinded me with its contrasting black and white colors, and a piece of black and white fur cloaked her dress. She was anorexic, her face so long and thin with her eyebrows furrowed at me. Her skin was….I don’t know? Black and white as well? This surely is getting ridiculously weird.

She looked at me asymmetrically as she started to sing:

“Cruella de vil, cruella de vil…

If she doesn’t scare you, no even things will..”

Mesmerized, I realized she was already holding both my hands as she sang.

“To see me is to take a sudden chill…”

As she held both my hands, we began to walk, to a dimmer, darker area of this convergent black and white world.

“I am Cruella, cruella de vil…”

The 101 Dalmatians began to reappear and started walking with us; although right now, they were bald, deprived of their furs.

I looked behind me, seeing the castle I had just entered moments ago in full view. Saddens to know I haven’t even taken a grandeur tour of it. Now I suppose I’m about to enter a new place.