Mission impossible: lose virginity

Warnings: Brief smut scenes

Vic's POV:

"What?! Seriously?! How?! How can you still be a virgin and how I can just be finding out this information right now?!" one of my best friends, Jaime shouts loudly. He really can't control his own volume when he's drunk. Actually, let me take that back. Jaime can never control his volume.

"What do you mean, how? I just haven't had sex, why is that such a big deal?" I ask, feeling pretty done with him.

"Because!.." he starts his sentence, pausing to let out a burp before he continues. Nice.. "you're Vic Fuentes. You are rude, you are popular and you can have almost anyone you want. I swear people at school would faint if they knew you were a virgin!" he exclaims.

"I'm not a virgin because I haven't had the opportunity. I've had the chance plenty of times, okay? People throw themselves at me every day, especially at every party. I just don't want them," I shrug, taking another big gulp of the drink in my hand.

Speaking of party, we are actually having one right now. My brother Mike and I throw parties at our house pretty often since our parents are practically always at work or busy with something that isn't the two of us.

Jaime and I are in the kitchen, refilling our glasses. He had been flirting with some girl right before, which he seems to have forgotten all about as he suddenly got very interested in my sex life.

"Come on, now you have to hook up with someone tonight!" he exclaims and I just sigh at him.

"Take a look around, see anyone you like?" He makes a gesture with his hand across the room but no one in here looks tempting to me in the slightest.

"Not that it's any of your business, but there's only one person I'd actually want to hook up with and I'm pretty sure he's not gonna be here tonight."

"Who?! Oh my god who?! Tell me!" Jaime practically shouts even if he's standing right next to me and I groan in annoyance at how loud he always has to be.

"You know that new guy at school.. kinda short, black hair, seems pretty shy. His name's Kellin and oh my god he is so hot! I've probably gotten four boners in class just from looking at him," I groan, getting sexually frustrated just from thinking about him.

"Wow, that I did not need to know.. why wouldn't he be here though? Practically the whole school is here! Isn't he friends with Nick?" Jaime asks and I turn to look at him with wide eyes. If he is, than that is brand new information to me.

Speaking of the devil, I see Nick on the other side of the room. Nick is Mike's and I's cousin and also a great friend of ours. If it's actually true that he's friends with Kellin, I just started to like him even more.

I leave Jaime alone in the kitchen, rushing up to Nick but as I make my way towards him I suddenly stop in my tracks as no one else but Kellin makes it before me, standing next to him. I just stay right where I am, in such shock about seeing that Jaime was right about them being friends, something I can tell they are as I hear Kellins angelic voice as he starts speaking.

"Nick, can we please go? You dragged me here and told me I only had to stay for thirty minutes if I didn't have fun. Well, I'm not having fun, can we please go?" Nick is about to answer this, but is practically swept away as his girlfriend Jenna is suddenly by his side and I see this as my opportunity to talk to Kellin.

"You know, as the host I must say it's a shame that you're not enjoying the party." Kellin turns around, looking at me in confusion and I feel like I could just faint at how hot he is. I don't know what it is about him that just makes me crazy.