City of sins

No hate to the actual town of Amsterdam, I was there this summer and totally fell in love with it! But certain streets gave me the idea to write this one shot.

Warnings: Smut, crossdressing

Kellin's POV:
I'll be honest, when moving to Amsterdam this wasn't what I had originally planned it would be like. I chose to move here for my studies, as studying abroad had always been a dream of mine and when once visiting the city a few years ago with some friends, I just fell in love with the city of Amsterdam.

So therefore, I decided to study here once finishing high school. Unfortunately, things didn't really work out as planned. A couple of months ago, I started to run really low on money, and I knew my parents wouldn't provide me any.

They weren't very supportive of me studying here as they thought I should've stayed at home to study. The only way I could get them to agree to it was that I can study here, as long as I can handle my finances all by myself.

This worked fine for a long time, but my rent has gotten higher, and my savings are getting lower. If I wanted to to study my last year here, then I knew I'd have to get a part time job.

The dilemma with getting one though, was that I needed one where I didn't have to work for many hours and not work during the days as I really needed money, but still really needed time to study and attend my classes. Which landed me in the position I am now, working as a prostitute.

I work as both a stripper and a prostitute at the same club, and I'll admit that the job is not as bad as I at first thought it would be. I had expected way worse. I've never been hurt in any way as the security here is really good and it's very few times that a client crosses any line.

Sure, it takes some time before my line is crossed as well, but I get more respected with this job than I would have thought.

I prefer the stripping part of the job though, as that is much more fun. Learning to work the pole was difficult at first, but once I got the hang of it, people loved me on it. I know for a fact that many gay men find me really attractive, which is obviously an advantage for a job like this.

The prostitution part, I'm not that big of a fan of. Sure, the pay is better as many clients are really generous with the tip which goes directly to me, not going through the club first. But honestly, the sex is mostly not that good. Most ones who comes to the club have gotten wasted while watching the strippers, so once getting to one of the private rooms, they're not too good.

It's not often where I could actually say that I'm enjoying myself, as too many of the customers show clearly how desperate they are to get laid, and why..

One of the managers calls my name, letting me know it's my time to get out on the stage. It's Friday night, so there's probably gonna be a lot of people out there.

I take a last look in the mirror, checking so that everything looks fine. My bow tie is on, the booty shorts look good with the fishnet socks going to my knees and the belly button piercing along with the one I've got in my tongue always makes the customers even more interested in me.

I put on the high heels before walking out on the stage, immediately being met with loud cheering and applause from the drunk and horny audience. This is what I must admit I kind of like about the job, it can be really good for my self esteem.

I strut forward on the stage before reaching the pole, grabbing it with confidence as I squat down, pushing my butt out and getting some whistles as I push my whole body against the pole when slowly standing up again.

Hooking my leg around it, I jump up to spin around the pole before landing in a front split, the men closest to me gaping in surprise. I throw one of them a wink before standing up again, starting to move out into the audience.