Bad boy, Big heart

Happy 1st birthday to this oneshot book!:))
Also, thank u @Jadie001 for the request!
Kellin's POV:
He's so beautiful, absolutely stunning. He has got to be the hottest guy I have ever laid eyes on, and now I have been crushing on him for several years. He's got beautiful chestnut colored hair that goes down to his shoulders. His curls look like they're made by a professional even though they're actually all natural.

As the gay teenage boy that I am, I had developed a crush on Vic Fuentes the first time I saw him. By then it was just cause he was hot, and had a nice smile. But now it's for his personality as well. Vic is one of the most popular people in the school, but he isn't like the other popular ones. He's actually nice. He has a lot of friends because he's an amazing one himself, not because he's cool. Although he is cool too.

We never really talked much, despite how much I wanted to talk to him. I was always way too nervous to actually go up to him and start a conversation. I would probably make a fool out of myself, I'm sure. Both because I am socially awkward, but also because that is exactly what happened the one time we actually did talk to each other, which was only a few days ago.

I go into the school's music room, being the only place I actually like being in this school. I'm not really a people person so being surrounded by so many students all day, especially when I barely know most of them, is a great way to make me uncomfortable and exhausted.

I close and lock the door behind me, since I'm not actually supposed to be here. The only reason I can be so is because the music teacher is practically one of my best friends here at school. So knowing no one else should be here, I practically jump out of my own skin as I hear the sound of a guitar playing through the room.

I turn around, walking further into the room and spot the one and only Vic Fuentes. He's sitting on a chair, strumming at one of the guitars they have in here, and from what I hear right now, he sure knows how to play.

Realizing that I'm kind of staring I let out an awkward cough to make my presence known, gaining Vic's attention. He looks at me in surprise, putting the guitar down, leaning up against the wall.

"What are you doing here?" he asks me. He doesn't say it rudely in any way, but I still stumble over my words as I try to answer him, feeling that I must look so much like a deer caught in the headlight right now.

"I just, I like to hang out here during lunch.." I mumble, looking down nervously at my feet. Vic was looking right into my eyes, and honestly it was making me really nervous. Having someone so hot stare at you so intensively could make anyone nervous, especially little anxious me.

"Cool, same. I hope you don't mind me playing here for a bit?" he asks, going to pick up his guitar again, making my eyes drift to his toned arm before focusing on something else again.

"No, it's fine.. I'm just gonna be over there.." I say shyly, nodding my head in the direction of my usual corner where I always sit in here. Both during lunches, and during music class.

I don't actually play an instrument, I just like to sing a lot, along with writing my own song lyrics, which is what I spend most of my time doing in here. Sometimes I practice singing them as well, but no way will I dare to do so now when Vic is in here with me.

Vic keeps playing the same thing over and over again, and I can't help but to wonder what it is that he's playing. If it's a cover he's practicing, or if it's something he has put together himself, but once again, I'm too shy to ask. I'm still too shy to even make eye contact with him.

I keep working on my lyrics that I started on this weekend, trying to come up with more parts that would fit with the ones that I already have. It takes a while before I realize, as I'm humming the parts quietly to myself, that I'm not humming them in the same melody that I did yesterday and on Saturday. I've started humming the words to the melody that Vic is playing.