So called innocent

Thanks for the request @Bandgeek2390 (:

Warnings: Smut

Vic's POV:
I come late into the classroom, the teacher giving me a less than impressed look as I slam the door behind me. I'm sure I bring in a nice smell of cigarettes into the classroom from smoking during lunch break with my friends. I still have my leather jacket on from being outside even if the school has a strict rule against wearing outwear in the classroom. But just like most rules, I choose to disobey this.

I quickly glance over the seats in the classroom, seeing that almost every one is occupied since I'm late. In fact every seat except for one is, and the empty seat is just the one I wanted. Right next to Kellin Quinn Bostwick.

With a confident smirk on my lips I stride over to the empty chair, the chains on my black skinny jeans rattling against the chair as I sit down on it. I notice how this gets Kellin attention as he glances in my way before looking back down in his notebook where he seems to be having more doodles than notes right now.

I know most people at the school sees me as intimidating as that is the image I have built up for myself. I'm almost always dressed in black, my nose is pierced and I have a fairly large tattoo on my left upper arm. I don't give a shit about school to be honest, and only show up because my mom will drive me nuts with her complaining if I don't.

The only thing I'm actually interested in that has to do with school, is Kellin. We both started this school in Freshman year and by now we're in Senior year. And even since Sophomore year I've been trying to get my hands on him.

Kellin and I practically live in two different worlds, but that doesn't stop me from wanting him. He's the kind of person who comes in time for class, does his homework and have friends who do the same. I rarely come in time to class, I'm often in detention for not doing homework and all my friends are the same. We throw parties where we drink, smoke and all sleep around with different people. Though the last thing is something I'm not that bad with.

Sure I've hooked up with some people, but not too many. I may not be the classiest guy out there, but I won't let anyone have me either. Also, there's one person who I really want to fuck more than anyone else. The person who just happens to be sitting next to me right now.

Everyone knows that Kellin is gay, so at least I have that to my advantage. But that is also about it. Whenever I've been flirting with him or somehow tried to get into his pants, he's turned me down right away.

I keep my eyes focused on Kellin all throughout class, not even paying attention to what our teacher is saying. I see how it's making him nervous as I shamelessly let my eyes trail over his body, not bothering to hide the fact that I like what I see.

He has a small blush on his cheeks as I stare at him, making me feel satisfied with the fact that I am obviously making him flustered. I'm pretty convinced Kellin's a complete virgin and is all innocent. His innocence just being something that makes him even more attractive to me. Just the thought of taking all that innocence away from him turns me on to no end.

I can't help but to think of how hot it would be, having him squirm around under me as I fuck him into the mattress. Or just any surface to be honest, the important part of it, is me having my way with him. I know I can make people completely submissive to me, having them wrapped around my finger and practically begging me for more. And I know that when Kellin stops being so stubborn, I will do the same to him.

My thoughts are rudely interrupted by the teacher shouting my name with her annoying voice, making me send a glare towards her.

"Victor, did you even hear what I just told the class?"