Sex and the clingy

Warnings: None. (The title is maybe a bit misleading but I just had to use it for the pun)

Kellin's POV:
I had set my alarm a bit earlier than I usually would since I had to be up earlier than Vic today. It's Saturday morning, but not just any Saturday. Today is Vic's 30th birthday. I thought he should have some kind of big party considering he is turning thirty but he has been refusing to agree with me on this.

Vic had only told me that he didn't want a bunch of people coming over to celebrate that he was getting old and that he wanted just the two of us to spend the day together. So eventually, after trying to get him to change his mind for a while, I gave up and accepted that the two of us would just celebrate his birthday together.

So now when it's the morning of his birthday, I obviously have to bake him something. I had thought about making a cake but it's never really been something I'm very good at so I've decided to go for cupcakes instead.

It's something I've done quite many times before and Vic would always go on and on about how good they taste. When we went on our first date all the way back in high school I had made cupcakes for him and after that he was hooked on both the cupcakes and on me, also being the beginning of Vic always calling me his little cupcake.

Feeling some movements besides me I see Vic shuffling around on the bed, pulling me out of my thoughts. As quietly and carefully as I can I get out of the bed and try not to disturb my husband as I tip toe to the closet.

I bring out a pair of white booty shorts and one of Vic's t-shirts that is actually a bit too big on me, putting on the clothes along with my bunny slippers and tip toeing down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I close the kitchen door behind me to make sure I won't accidentally wake Vic up before the cupcakes are finished. I start making the sweet bakings, quietly humming on all the different songs stuck in my brain at the moment. I have just finished with the batter as I hear the door opening behind me, making me jump almost a feet into the air and let out a shriek.

I turn around to see Vic standing there, giving me a teasing smirk at the jumpscare he managed to give me without even trying. I would give him a non impressed look but considering it's his birthday I refrain myself from doing so, instead I practically run over to him and throw myself into Vic's arms.

He stumbles a little due to having to support all my weight all of sudden as I wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist, placing my lips on his and giving him a big smooch. Vic brings his hands to rest them under my butt, holding me up better as he responds to the kiss, a big smile being on both our faces once we've pulled away from the kiss.

"Happy Birthday Viccy," I whisper to him, giving him another quick kiss.

"Thank you darling, what are you making?" he asks, looking past me and at the bowl standing on the kitchen counter.

"Guess!" I say, giving my husband a teasing smile.

"Hmm.. could it be, cupcakes?" he asks while walking over to the counter, setting me down on it and standing in between my legs. His hands directly goes to my thighs, moving up and down on the pale skin.

"It most definitely could." I hop off the counter, making Vic whine in protest as he can no longer be touching me, though I know it will take more than this for him to stop doing so.

I have put out a tray with the muffin forms on and begin to fill them all with the batter, Vic coming over to wrap his arms around my waist from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Vic, can you not? You're making it a lot harder to do this right now." I ask, trying to wiggle myself out of Vic's grip but failing to do so.

"If you mean, if I could not be hugging you. Yes I could, but I won't. You're too cute and touchable, especially when you're baking." Vic keeps refusing to let go of me, and always when it is his birthday he knows he can be extra annoying because if I get mad at him, he'll have the 'It's my birthday you can't be mad at me' excuse.