Comfort

This is gonna be a long chapter, and filled with emotional parts. Sorry, if the chapter gets too emotional.

It had been about three days since she was brought home, and three days since she spoke. The glowing blue vein tattoo like things have gotten a bit smaller, but that didn't mean anything to the bat clan.

Cassy and Stephanie put Lily in a pair of sweatpants, to help warm her up. Tim put a pair of socks on her, cuz he knows how much she hates her feet getting cold. Damien put her hair up, for it's something the two bonded over before she disappeared. Jason, we'll be tries to get her to eat, but Lily always ends up acting like the food is acid, so he's not gotten far.

They moved her up to her room one day, the day they had Commissioner Gordon, and her boss from Blüdhaven come over. They told them that they found her, but she was badly hurt. The two men felt sorrow for the girl, and her family.

Then they moved her back into the Batcave, where she is right now. Bruce just got back from his space mission, and now the bats where trying to figure out how to tell him about Lily.

"Bruce, Umm, there's something we need to tell you." Tim said nervously, making Bruce suspicious. Tim is only nervous talking to him when he's about to drop bad news.

"Go on." He said, as he spun around to face Tim. Only to be met with all his kids, and that immediately screamed bad news.

"Bruce, we found Lily." Said Cassy, and Bruce seemed to freeze. Was it possible, did they really find his little girl?

"Where is she?" He Asked, and they could tell he desperately wanted to see her.

"We'll show you, just. She isn't good Bruce, she's hurting. The Court, they did bad stuff to her. So please, don't flip." Jason Said, as he led the group and his father to the med bay. Where Alfred was checking up on Lily.

Once Bruce Saw her, he froze. What did they do to his little girl?!?!? She was so pale, and her eyes. He was horrified, they almost succeeded in turning his daughter into a Talon!

"What happened?" He Asked, scary calm. As he approached his daughter, the bat kids grew nervous.

"The ones who would be better suited to ask, would be the original team. They saw what happened to her, but we can guess." Said Stephanie, as she hugged herself. Bruce placed a hand on Lily's hand, something he's always done when she gets injured. However, Bruce almost recoiled when he felt how cold she was.

"Has she improved since you brought her home?" Asked Bruce, as he was trying not to cry.

"Yes and no, the gold in her eyes has gone down, and the glowing tattoos have decreased in size. However, she spoke to us the day we brought her home. We've been able to get her to speak every now and then, but it's not as coherent as the first time she did." Said Tim, as he held Damien close to him. Both the two boys didn't care, they where hurting, and needed the support.

"Father, do you know of anything that can fix it Grayson?" Damien Asked, and everyone could tell how pained he sounded calling her Grayson. Well, not that they blamed the kid, Lily trained him, she was his mentor for a while. She's like their mother and awesome badass big sister, to Bruce, she's his little girl.

"I'm not sure Damien, nobody has ever escaped the Court of Owls before. Much less escaped being turned into a Talon, Lily is the first. We have no clue what she went through, or what happened to her that did this. So, I'm afraid that all we are able to do is wait. Wait and see, give her support, and hope she is able to beat this." Bruce Said, and that's when the bats all realized that Bruce was just as lost as them.

"Oh, our aunts and Uncles want to be able to see her." Said Cassy, and Bruce sighed. He knew that he should let them, after all. Clark, Diana, Shaira, J'honn, Barry, and John all helped him raise Lily. His kids are all their nieces and nephews, they are the only people to know their ID's and they are the only heroes to help keep the bat clan in check at times.